difference in found caches

Hi,

Today I did a download of my found caches (the gpx Groundspeak provides) and it says I have one found less than mentioned in the normal statistics.

When I run FindStatGen in Gsak it also says I have 1421 found caches of 1420 distinctive caches. So I guess I logged one twice. Could that be correct? I went to the Gsak-database and did not find a cache logged twice.

Anyone suggestions? How to solve this?

Thx

Richard

PS

I tried the search function, but nothing came up on this topic.

Hi,

Today I did a download of my found caches (the gpx Groundspeak provides) and it says I have one found less than mentioned in the normal statistics.

When I run FindStatGen in Gsak it also says I have 1421 found caches of 1420 distinctive caches. So I guess I logged one twice. Could that be correct? I went to the Gsak-database and did not find a cache logged twice.

Anyone suggestions? How to solve this?

Thx

Richard

PS

I tried the search function, but nothing came up on this topic.

In GSAK click search > filter..then click the 'other' tab at the top..now look at the bottom of the window and where it says my found count set it to greater than or equal to 2 then run the search