COINTEST!

burgessfour

That's very kind BVnLJ :lostsignal:

Although Barry fitted into his basket, his head would sometimes fall off over the edge!!!!!!

4316804850_222e72643c.jpg

I was looking through some photos of him (I have quite a few LOL!) and this ones shows the cute fluffy bits on his back paws - between the toes!!. He didn't go outside (he was terribly agrophobic) but would eventually let his Mum carry him around the garden! Anyway, lack of walking of rough surfaces meant that he didn't wear the fur away on his paws (we also had to trim his claws for him - he would 'woof' in protest - he did an excellent dog impression - but he always felt better when he had been groomed and tidied up!)

4316808634_92f19df146.jpg

And here is one of him guarding me after I had broken my pelvis.

4316072917_a5da444c4d.jpg

Okay, the numbers were generated :P

I just want to say how much we enjoyed the pictures and the stories. Some were happy, some were sad but I guess that is life; especially life with pets when you know the odds are you will outlive them. I have learned a lot from everyone, especially the amount of love that is out there and I think you are all wonderful for all that you are doing for your cats and pets in general :P As I said before, if I could I would give you all a coin, but I can't. But I am giving two................Did I say two? I meant THREE ;)

The first random post chosen was #53- Highland Horde

The second was #32-Mine (obviously didn't qualify :D )

The third was #73 (Another post of mine and made me think that I talk too much :D )

The fourth was #84 belonging to K9 Royale :P

So, Highland Horde and K9 Royale please email me with your address. Highland Horde wins the LE Oregon Thunderegg coin and a Thunderegg halve (half, not sure what is gramatically correct), K9 Royale wins the RE Oregon Thunderegg coin.

Thank you to those willing to donate your coin to natterjacktoad; however I decided right after I read her post that a coin was heading her way. Also, while picking out a Thunderegg for Bob to polish up I saw one that I thought would be perfect for her too.

So, natterjacktoad would you please send me your address as well? Your post was incredibly touching and uplifting and I wish there were more people like you in the world. And like everyone that posted; as I said, I wish I could send you all coins. But check back because I should have a litte "something" for everyone here by tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon Pacific time ;)

Thank you all so much!

Shari

Thank you to those willing to donate your coin to natterjacktoad; however I decided right after I read her post that a coin was heading her way. Also, while picking out a Thunderegg for Bob to polish up I saw one that I thought would be perfect for her too.

So, natterjacktoad would you please send me your address as well? Your post was incredibly touching and uplifting and I wish there were more people like you in the world. And like everyone that posted; as I said, I wish I could send you all coins. But check back because I should have a litte "something" for everyone here by tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon Pacific time :D

Thank you all so much!

Shari

Thank-you SO MUCH Shari - I am really happy!! It was lovely being able to share pictures of my boy and his story with like-minded people. Thanks to everyone else too for your kind offers.

Sarah x

Here is the little something "extra" I mentioned :P

As I said I have a coworker/friend/geocacher and he happens to be a photographer and puts together albums for weddings, special events, etc. He volunteered to put something together for the cointest, but I think he honestly had NO IDEA how many pictures were going to be posted :D:D I didn't either, but the project was started and he finished it up this morning. THANK YOU DNCIZ!!!!!!!!!!

This was created strictly for the purpose of creating a scrapbook for this cointest and is in no way intended for any sort of commercial use. However, if any of you don't want your pictures in there, just let me know and I will have Dennis pull them out. And you see any errors just let me know and we will get them fixed. I think he did an amazing job ;)

Enjoy :P

Slideshow of Nikos' Cointest

Oh!!!! this is sweet!!!! hmm... with the photo of my siter, they may think I am a girl... but GATOULIS is not only me! :P Under this code name it is also my sister (the girl in the photo...she is grown up now! :D) my brother in law, and since my parents are following us... they are too! So... it is perfect like that! :D

Of course here I am posting only, with an exception of 2 or 3 times... when my sister posted in the forum! :P

Can we save that Shari? And how??

BTW.. I loved the music!!! It was like I opened a music box or an old photo alboum my mother has, from China... and is playing music! ;)