using a blackberry storn 9530 for paperless caching

TBF1

I use Cacheberry and love it. Since you will use your 60CSX for the GPS, you could load databases of caches in Cacheberry. Cacheberry doesn't require an active internet connection to work. Geocache Navigator requires you to be in an area you have internet access to function. GN does have an advantage for spontaneous caching in areas that you may not have created a database of caches previously.

Another happy CacheBerry user here. While I don't rely on my BlackBerry Tour for its GPS, I have used it on several spontaneous FTF hunts. Click the link in the notification e-mail, it takes you to GC.COM. Click the link for the GPX file, it downloads it right into CacheBerry and you are good go to. The GPS is not as responsive as my Oregon, but it's just as accurate.

The other great thing about CacheBerry is the ability to create field notes as you go, marking finds and DNFs (I never have any of those, of course), and at the end of the day the BB will e-mail you the list of finds, in order, with links to the caches on GC.com. Great app, and for $14.95 one-time charge, its hard to beat. NFI; just a very satisfied customer.