Magellan plus shipping

Ltljon

...shipping...new way to make up for the low price!
Not new. Very common for sellers to pad the prices like that. Apart from the "obvious" reason of perhaps fooling the unwary, eBay doesn't take any percetnage of the shipping costs, just the selling price. You always have to look at the delivered price, whether eBay or any other e-vendor. Edited by lee_rimar
Not new. Very common for sellers to pad the prices like that. Apart from the "obvious" reason of perhaps fooling the unwary, eBay doesn't take any percetnage of the shipping costs, just the selling price. You always have to look at the delivered price, whether eBay or any other e-vendor.

Oh yea I've saw it done, just never agreed with it.

I emailed the guy asking for a fair rate if I bid but he said only if I used the $50 Buy it Now.

He was a real dick about it & his Feedback shows this isn't the first time.

That's a shame.

Years ago I had a good supply of SD memory cards and moved quite a few of them on eBay. I very often used a stupid-low price and high shipping to maximize my take, but I was always up front with folks about it. My delivered prices overall were fair and nobody ever complained about an unhappy surprise when the got the invoice.

FWIW, the 300 series was discontinued by Magellan in 2003. I had a 315 that wasn't bad for the time, but by today's standards, these things are dinosaurs.

Here's a fair price on a 330 til you figure in the shipping.

Wouldn't this fit in a $4.95 Flat Rate box?

I guess this is the new way to make up for the low price!! :)

Mag 330