Greasemonkey Script Updates

Prime Suspect

I've updated a few of my scripts so far (Bag 'o' Tricks, VIP List, and Better Driving Directions). I intend to fix the Map Enhancements script next, followed by evaluating the others, and getting to the Friends List Enhancements last, since that page doesn't do much now anyways.

Awesome!!! Thank you! :):D

I've updated a few of my scripts so far (Bag 'o' Tricks, VIP List, and Better Driving Directions). I intend to fix the Map Enhancements script next, followed by evaluating the others, and getting to the Friends List Enhancements last, since that page doesn't do much now anyways.

Awesome!!! Thank you! :):D

Thanks for all your work

I'm not seeing VIP List in Firefox 3.6.3.

Make sure you've installed the latest version of VIP List.

Make sure it's enabled (in the Greasemonkey "Manage User Scripts" dialog).

There are a few other scripts out there that also run on the Cache page. I've checked for compatibility with a few of them, but not all.

To see if there are any errors, open Tools>>Error Console. Click on Errors, then Clear. Now open (or refresh) a cache page. Look at the Error Console and see if there are any errors related to Greasemonkey or VIP List.

Edited by Lil Devil

There are a few other scripts out there that also run on the Cache page. I've checked for compatibility with a few of them, but not all.

To see if there are any errors, open Tools>>Error Console. Click on Errors, then Clear. Now open (or refresh) a cache page. Look at the Error Console and see if there are any errors related to Greasemonkey or VIP List.

Hello,

Same problem here : VIP list is not showing in Firefox 3.6.3

This is the error in the error console :

Error: nextElementSibling($("ctl00_ContentBody_CacheName").parentNode).rows is undefined

Source File: file:///C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/xtkelmn3.default/gm_scripts/gc_vip_list/gc_vip_list.user.js

Line: 1207

When you click on the error-link, this line is showing :

function Change_Hidden_Date_Format() {

var hideDateCell = nextElementSibling($('ctl00_ContentBody_CacheName').parentNode).rows[0].cells[1],

Hope this can help to solve the 'not-show'.

btw Thanks for the nice job !

Running the latest VIP list. Greasemonkey is enabled. Cleared the Error Console, and looked at a cache page. The only things that I saw relating to the VIP List were:

Error: nextElementSibling($("ctl00_ContentBody_CacheName").parentNode).rows is undefined

Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/n/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/default.qc4/gm_scripts/gc_vip_list/gc_vip_list.user.js

Error: Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIDOMLocation.hostname]

Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/n/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/default.qc4/gm_scripts/gc_vip_list_helper/gc_vip_list_helper.user.js

Line: 41

Also, I'm not seeing the VIP tag next to the cacher name in the logs.

Edited by W8TTS

Running the latest VIP list. Greasemonkey is enabled. Cleared the Error Console, and looked at a cache page. The only things that I saw relating to the VIP List were:

Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/n/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/default.qc4/gm_scripts/gc_vip_list/gc_vip_list.user.js

Error: Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIDOMLocation.hostname]

Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/n/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/default.qc4/gm_scripts/gc_vip_list_helper/gc_vip_list_helper.user.js

Line: 41

Also, I'm not seeing the VIP tag next to the cacher name in the logs.

It is GC Tidy that currently interferes badly with GC VIP List. So I'm sorry that you have trouble using my script :angry:. I am working on a solution right now.

At the meantime you could make sure that GC Tidy runs after GC VIP List by dragging GC Tidy in the Greasmonkey "Manage user scripts" dialog to a place below GC VIP List.

And I wasn't notified of the new versions when I opened a few cache pages this morning, but I've had some problems with that in the past so it could just be me.

Most scripts only check for updates once a day. So in theory it could take up to 24 hours before you get a notification.

Ah, yep that is likely what happened. Feels great to have VIP List back. :angry:

It is GC Tidy that currently interferes badly with GC VIP List. So I'm sorry that you have trouble using my script :angry:. I am working on a solution right now.

At the meantime you could make sure that GC Tidy runs after GC VIP List by dragging GC Tidy in the Greasmonkey "Manage user scripts" dialog to a place below GC VIP List.

Yep. Moving GC Tidy fixed it. ;):D

As always, the older scripts should continue to run at least long enough to check if a newer version is available, and will alert you when it's time to upgrade. So don't disable them; just ignore the errors for now.

BIG THANKS!!!!

As always, the older scripts should continue to run at least long enough to check if a newer version is available, and will alert you when it's time to upgrade. So don't disable them; just ignore the errors for now.

I am getting an error when trying to install the newest version of Bag`O` Tricks. A window pops up that says this:

JavaScript Application

Error loading user script:

500: Internal Server Error

I just had a Java update yesterday, dont know if this has something to do with it.

Edit to add, it installs now. ???

Edited by IBcrashen
It is GC Tidy that currently interferes badly with GC VIP List. So I'm sorry that you have trouble using my script :ph34r:. I am working on a solution right now.

Ahhh, thanks for figuring that out. I don't use GC Tidy so I would have been banging my head against a wall trying to find why my script gave that error.

I try to keep my scripts compatible with other scripts, and will add GC Tidy to my list of scripts to check against in the future. If you have any ideas that will keep our scripts compatible, regardless of run order, feel free to contact me.

I would have been banging my head against a wall trying to find why my script gave that error.

That sounds familiar to me ;)

If you have any ideas that will keep our scripts compatible, regardless of run order, feel free to contact me.

A mail is on its way to your ...gpxspinner.com address. If it didn't come through please PM me. Thanks for collaboration :ph34r:

Unsure if it's the correct post ...

Log Maximizer last version (30/7/10) installed and not working! No count, no smilies, ...

Am I the only one? B) I cannot live without it! :D

You are referring to the Log Find Counter. This is the one that adds the find count number to your log. I also hope it gets fixed soon because I use it to number all my log entries.

Ok here's something strange that I've noticed on Locus Prime's "Gallery Enhancer script" lately. When I'm looking thru the GC Gallery not all pictures are in the large size and the links under the pics are missing. Even hitting refresh doesn't work. has anyone else noticed this.

1ab0f2cd-c2de-434f-bd0e-7c2968b7bcde.jpg

Edited by Ducky

I've had the small ones on a page, opened them and their small when opened -from a camera phone, so small images anyway?

When you use this script the pictures open in medium size on firefox and are 2 across instead of the small 4 across

Ok here's something strange that I've noticed on Locus Prime's "Gallery Enhancer script" lately. When I'm looking thru the GC Gallery not all pictures are in the large size and the links under the pics are missing. Even hitting refresh doesn't work. has anyone else noticed this.

When you upload images to logs, the system creates small and medium size thumbnail images for them. I'm guess that if the original is smaller than the standard medium width, the medium is created with the photo's original size, rather than enlarging it.

If you'll supply a link to the gallery, I'll take a look at it.

When you upload images to logs, the system creates small and medium size thumbnail images for them. I'm guess that if the original is smaller than the standard medium width, the medium is created with the photo's original size, rather than enlarging it.

Main GC gallery

It does not effect the other galleries (user, cache page) it's just the main GC Gallery at the bottom of the main page. I'm using vista and Firefox 3.6.8.

When I go thru the gallery, sometimes the pics all open like they used to but sometimes it just doesn't want to finish opening them and hitting refresh doesn't do anything

In the pic I posted you can see that two of them opened normally with the link at the bottom, One opened but no link and the last ones didn't open with the script at all.

Main GC gallery

It does not effect the other galleries (user, cache page) it's just the main GC Gallery at the bottom of the main page. I'm using vista and Firefox 3.6.8.

When I go thru the gallery, sometimes the pics all open like they used to but sometimes it just doesn't want to finish opening them and hitting refresh doesn't do anything

In the pic I posted you can see that two of them opened normally with the link at the bottom, One opened but no link and the last ones didn't open with the script at all.

The images without captions are crashing the script. I'll have to look into what's causing that.