Trouble printing google maps and cache lists

The VanDucks

I may be old-fashioned, but I like to print out the Google map, with the caches numbered on it, and a list of the caches so we can drive more efficiently from one to the next when we're on a geocaching run. Now the Google map will only print as a full page map, and the list of caches, shown to the side with the ID numbers on the webpage, leaves out the top part of the list when printed. This is frustrating, and I hope it can be fixed to print out the page as you see it on the website, as it used to print. I have tried on two browsers, so I don't think it's a browser problem.

I may be old-fashioned, but I like to print out the Google map, with the caches numbered on it, and a list of the caches so we can drive more efficiently from one to the next when we're on a geocaching run. Now the Google map will only print as a full page map, and the list of caches, shown to the side with the ID numbers on the webpage, leaves out the top part of the list when printed. This is frustrating, and I hope it can be fixed to print out the page as you see it on the website, as it used to print. I have tried on two browsers, so I don't think it's a browser problem.
I just tried with IE8 and with Google Chrome, and not only did they not print the list of caches, but one (not sure which one) printed the map full-size and the other did not. Both printed a very small block of the cache list. However, I do not remember how these used to work (actually, I never printed the maps from Chrome before this)

But even more oddly is that in Firefox, I don't even get a list of the caches onscreen!