Looking for Southeast Texas group for Radio Interview

cacheinitup

I am the host of Geek Free Radio, a local Southeast Texas radio show about technology. I am offering the opportunity to one of the Southeast Texas groups to come on the air with me to discuss Geocaching. The show is out of Beaumont, Texas. I have found the local club's website, however there is no way to contact anybody on that site without registering. If anybody has any info on who runs the group, or if anybody in that group wants to participate, you can find the show information at www.ksetlive.com, or you can email us at geekfreeradio AT ksetlive.com

Looking forward to discussing this topic, and hopefully getting the area group some publicity.

Tim Beard

Geek Free Radio

AM 1300 KSET

Hello

Please don't take offense, but just go ahead and register, you want some thing from them, they are good folks to work with

Max

No offense taken. However, you are mistaken in that I "want" something from them. I'm just offering the chance for them to get the word out about their hobby in southeast Texas. I do the broadcast show because I believe in local activities, and I do it for free, as in volunteer, just like you volunteer to moderate this forum. It's pointless to join just to send an email. I have plenty of organizations to interview. I had a friend who heard about geocaching and suggested it as a topic. I don't get anything out of it either way, other than to possibly help get local people together with local people.

Thanks for your input, though. It would have been easier for you to just point me to a person, since you know them, IMO.

Hello

Please don't take offense, but just go ahead and register, you want some thing from them, they are good folks to work with

Max

No offense taken. However, you are mistaken in that I "want" something from them. I'm just offering the chance for them to get the word out about their hobby in southeast Texas. I do the broadcast show because I believe in local activities, and I do it for free, as in volunteer, just like you volunteer to moderate this forum. It's pointless to join just to send an email. I have plenty of organizations to interview. I had a friend who heard about geocaching and suggested it as a topic. I don't get anything out of it either way, other than to possibly help get local people together with local people.

Thanks for your input, though. It would have been easier for you to just point me to a person, since you know them, IMO.

Try the Texas Geocaching Association @ www.texasgeocaching.com and see if you get a response there.