Vista csx and Tide Tables

Forkeye

According to Garmins site the Vista csx either comes with no tide tables loaded on it or cannot display tide tables,it just says tide tables no in the specs ,so I am not sure as to what they mean by this.Surely I would think I can load and view them as I can on my 76csx,but can someone verify this for me Thx.

Check out This Page and download the MapSource US Tides Software. Follow the directions and it should work on your unit.

I already have all the tide tables and Blue Chart as well,but I dont have the Vista csx yet ,thats why I was asking if anybody could verify that it can view them for me,guess I can always ask Garmin too,just thought this might be quicker.

I already have all the tide tables and Blue Chart as well,but I dont have the Vista csx yet ,thats why I was asking if anybody could verify that it can view them for me,guess I can always ask Garmin too,just thought this might be quicker.

If you mean the Vista HCx, then yes it displays tidetables quite well from bulecharts, topos or the US tideTable map. Never heard of a vista csx.

If you mean the Vista HCx, then yes it displays tidetables quite well from bulecharts, topos or the US tideTable map. Never heard of a vista csx.

Ok thanks,yea its the HCX,typo error