Calling All Canadians

Turtle_Sask

Hi everyone, I have a simple question to ask. I live in Canada and when I want to buy geocaching stuff people always give me links to American sites and while yes they are well priced but the shipping would cost an arm and a leg. so if you know of a place somewhere in Canada that has great prices please post a link to there site. I'm looking for TB's coins and bison tubes. Thanks in advance for your time B)

Hi everyone, I have a simple question to ask. I live in Canada and when I want to buy geocaching stuff people always give me links to American sites and while yes they are well priced but the shipping would cost an arm and a leg. so if you know of a place somewhere in Canada that has great prices please post a link to there site. I'm looking for TB's coins and bison tubes. Thanks in advance for your time B)

Try the 3 Geeks in Halifax. Here is the link: http://www.3geeks.ca/

I have made only one purchase so far online for geocaching and I used Landsharkz.ca.

I was impressed with the promptness of service. Shipping rates were good too compared to another company that is less than half the distance from my home but approximately double the shipping cost for the same method and same items.

I don't know the other companies listed above but I am pretty impressed with landsharkz.ca so far and will definitely hit them up again.

They are based in Victoria.

Try the 3 Geeks in Halifax. Here is the link: http://www.3geeks.ca/

I have purchased from 3 Geeks and a friend has as well. Well worth a look!!

You guys are awesome, thanks! :blink::o

We distribute to resellers across Canada and around the world, so if you want to find stuff closer to home, check out Landsharkz National & International Resellers List.

We're going to be in PEI for a week in May so if anyone on the (other) Island there would like to make some of the most popular products or new items available locally, it would be a great time to get you familiar with our product line :( .

New resellers are always welcome and as you have gathered - we offer competitive shipping and darned fast too.

Cacher's Toy Box is located in Peterborough, Ontario and we are an official Groundspeak Distributor. If you are in the area you are welcome to pick up your order to save on shipping costs. We have prompt service and reasonable shipping costs. Check us out for your next geocaching order!

Hi everyone, I have a simple question to ask. I live in Canada and when I want to buy geocaching stuff people always give me links to American sites and while yes they are well priced but the shipping would cost an arm and a leg. so if you know of a place somewhere in Canada that has great prices please post a link to there site. I'm looking for TB's coins and bison tubes. Thanks in advance for your time :)

GPSCity is a Candian company with offices in Calgary AB and a USA office in Las Vegas. They started in Calgary, AB in 1994, which makes them the first online Canadian GPS retailer. www.gpscity.ca Best support, prices, and website. There are also a few more geo-caching specific sites in Canada. Another company to check out is landsharkz.ca. This is another great Canadian site.

Cheers

I have ordered SWAG from both 3 Geeks and Landsharkz. Both are very good, but I have decided to stick with Landsharkz as they are closer to me and the shipping rates are a little cheaper for me.

They carry alot of product, and I have even had them order specialty items for me from Groundspeaks in the U.S.

My advice would be ---- The Canadian dollar is great right now, so if you see something on a U.S. site, then have someone like Landsharkz get it in for ya.

Happy Caching!! :rolleyes: