Feature Request: Log change notification for CO

gotta run

I can't find that this has been brought up in the forums so if this is a retread I apologize in advance...

Anyway, as a cache owner I would like to have a "log changed" notification option. This could cover things like cachers changing notes or DNF logs to "found it," or when they upload images to a log.

I suppose the downside to this is that if you have someone who makes a hundred text edits to their log before they're satisified....but it's still a feature I'd like to see explored.

I can't find that this has been brought up in the forums so if this is a retread I apologize in advance...

Anyway, as a cache owner I would like to have a "log changed" notification option. This could cover things like cachers changing notes or DNF logs to "found it," or when they upload images to a log.

I suppose the downside to this is that if you have someone who makes a hundred text edits to their log before they're satisified....but it's still a feature I'd like to see explored.

I have always wanted to see this feature.

I had a finder post a log back when ALR's were required. WHen I busted him about doing the log as required, he did, but no notice went out. I was about to delete the thing when I noticed it had been corrected.

I would also like to see it include when a cacher edits a log

I'd at least like to know when photos are added, as it stands, I never know unless I pick through every page I own.

Oh, nevermind...that's probably the whole point. They make more money by forcing me to spend hours chicking away throughout the whole site trying to see photos that people have uploaded to my owned items. Now that I realize this, I'll try to quit asking.