Roughneck Rendezvous Event Cache Coin

Ocotillo_Wells

Hello,

Ocotillo Wells State Vehicular Recreation Area in Southern California is happy to announce the production of the first Geocoin featuring the California State Parks OHV Logo! This coin is a 2" round coin in either gold or silver finish, is trackable at geocaching.com and features some unique artwork.

The face of the coin features original artwork by Sara Young and is surrounded by the words "Roughneck Rendezvous 4X4 Geocaching Adventure." The artwork as you can see below is stunning and celebrates the off-road experience blended with Ocotillo Wells' oil well history.

The reverse has the OHV logo surrounded by the words "Ocotillo Wells SVRA Trackable At Geocaching.com" This coin will be a great collectors item as it is the ONLY ONE with the approved and official California State Parks OHV Logo!

We are offering this coin for sale through our supporting foundation, Friends Of Ocotillo Wells, and all proceeds go towards funding future education in our park focusing on promoting safe, responsible, sustainable and ethical geocaching and off-road recreation. If you would like to purchase this coin and support our event and our park, please visit this link: Friends Of Ocotillo Wells

Please visit our Event Cache page as well!: GC1Y5D2

Thank you!

Jeff Price

State park Interpreter I

Ocotillo Wells SVRA

JLPrice@parks.ca.gov

GeocoinFront.jpg

GeocoinBack.jpg

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all of your interest in the coin! We are working out shipping prices to the UK right now. I just talked with our manufacturer and yes, the coin will have a custom icon wich will be aprroved shortly and it will also have an official Groundspeak name. I am also looking into how much shipping will be for multiple coins. Thank you all for your patience and I will get back to you soon!

Thank you,

~Jeff