Kitsap County Cacher Passed Away

SeabeckTribe

I am just letting those in the caching community in/around the Kitsap County and beyond that one member of the Seabeck Tribe has passed away suddenly on Saturday, January 9th, 2010. Dianne (Lummieh) heart stopped on Saturday morning and the doctors were not able to revive her. She had too high of potassium level in her blood which stopped her heart.

We are planning to have a memorial service either Jan 30 or Feb 6. These dates are not set at this time. I know that my mother touched many people and many of you may wish to come pay your respects. My father is looking at having it at the Crosby Chapel in the Seabeck/Camp Union area.

We have her obituary in the Bremerton Sun (www.thesunlink.com). It was put online on January 13th.

I will be posting more information when the date and time are set.

Seabeck Tribe

(Lori & Roy)

Lori & Roy,

We are all so sorry to hear of Dianne's passing. She was a wonderful, generous woman and a joy to know. Her Seabeck Tribe geocoin is one of my favorites.

The geocaching community mourns with you; please let us know if there's anything we can do.

Abby Wolfe

President

Washington State Geocaching Association

oh my gosh. I am SO sorry to hear this really sad news. I have traded geocoins with Diane several times since discovering geocoins way back when and it has always been a pleasure corresponding & trading with her....whether it was personal coin trades or for other coins or to just talk about other issues we both had in common. My heart goes out to you and your entire family. She was a great person and will be missed. I will add you all to my prayers. My deepest condolences to you all.

Edited by LoriDarlin

The memorial will be on 2/6/10 at 1 pm in the Crosby Chapel. The address is 169404 NW Church Rd, Seabeck, WA 98380.

It will be a pot luck following the service. Please pass the word around to those who many not get to the forums.

If anyone would like to send flower, my father is asking if you would make a dontation to either the Shriners Hosptial in Spokane or Childerns Hospital in Seattle on behalf of Sherry Anne Kienholz. He would rather see the money go to a good cause and not welt away.