COT (Coin of Tomorrow)- 2nd Nascar League

rickctroop13

Started a new Nascar league 'cause Opalsyn's filled so quickly. Will go with 20 players,plus myself, and would like to give those 6 turned away when Op's filled up first shot.

Also, if you got in the other league please hold off joining this one for a few days to give more people a shot at playing.

PM me for league # and password.

same basic rules, just bigger #'s! will take first 20 entries via PM.

Will acknowledge the first 15, to hold open for the shutouts from other league.

21 Teams Enter (includes myself)... 1 Team Wins

The Team with the Highest Points At The End Of The Season = WINS

The Winner Recieves 20 Unactivated ,

Trackable Geocoins From

The 20 other teams that come in last.

Didn't get in on the other league because I went to an event. Today I am also supposed to go to another event but this came out before I left.

I have absolutely no clue how this works. Football yes (1st LOL) but nascar fantasy no :rolleyes:

Just watch me LB,

I'll be the one in the lead!

I told KD1EJ I'd wave to him while they are peeling him off the wall

I'll wave to you too!!! LOL!!!!

Didn't get in on the other league because I went to an event. Today I am also supposed to go to another event but this came out before I left.

I have absolutely no clue how this works. Football yes (1st LOL) but nascar fantasy no :rolleyes:

Just watch me LB,

Ohhhh.... trash talk in this one :anibad: I'll wait and see if you need any fillers

I have absolutely no clue how this works. Football yes (1st LOL) but nascar fantasy no :D

Just watch me LB,

You mean it will be a role reversal!! ;):rolleyes::anibad:

:rolleyes::anibad:

I have absolutely no clue how this works. Football yes (1st LOL) but nascar fantasy no :lol:

Just watch me LB,

You mean it will be a role reversal!! ;):D;)

Yup,

I'll ROLL around you and you look like your driving in REVERSE! :cool::lol::P

:rolleyes::anibad:

I have absolutely no clue how this works. Football yes (1st LOL) but nascar fantasy no :lol:

Just watch me LB,

You mean it will be a role reversal!! ;):D;)

Yup,

I'll ROLL around you and you look like your driving in REVERSE! :cool::lol::P

I drive just like that in my cache mobile!!

I have an idea.... since there are 2 races like that.... maybe when both are finished and we will have the GEO Nascar leage - group one champion (I am talking of Opalsns cointest) and the Geo Nascar leage - group two, champion.... why not then have a race between these 2 champions for the final GEO NASCAR CHAMPION???? It will be like a super cup!!! :D The price??? you name it! :anibad: Maybe each winner will put aside... let's say 3 or 5 coins so in the final race of the 2, the winner will take them! (the winner will keep his 5 and will win the 5 of the loser..) ;) I was wondering if a cup would be cool too.... :rolleyes:

I was also thinking of a participant coin.... but it goes too much with expenses, it probably needs more participants... and I do not know if that is allowed!

What I meant... all participants to join and create a coin! It will go one coin per participant as a souvenir coin! It will have the name of the participant! So.. each one will have the coin with his name! All coins would be the same metal.... let's say Silver, except one!!! Only the winner's coin will be in Poliched gold with the winner's cup (unique design? not like the other coins?) on it and his name (which will be engraved when we will know the winner)!!! Now... as you understood, the winner will have both... the gold winners coins and the silver for the participation with his name on it!!! :anibad:

It will be like the Championship ring.... :D

Maybe all coins would be micros except the winners coin..... to show that it is a special prize coin.....

Of course that needs a lot of money and I have no idea if this can be done... meaning each coin to have a name... it will be like each coin will be unique...

I know... i have crazy ideas... and I am not even participating!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by GATOULIS

Just watch me LB,

Lady bee4t, opalsns has to a GPS, Those oval tracks are tricky

I have absolutely no clue how this works. Football yes (1st LOL) but nascar fantasy no :)

Just watch me LB,

Lady bee4t, opalsns has to a GPS, Those oval tracks are tricky

Oh, You'll see tricks al lright,

As I weave in and out the cars I'm Lapping.

Hey, was that you ?????

Okay I am in both leagues and the way I look at it is that my roster is the same for both. I can't seem to change it. Is anyone else in both?

I'm in both,and I believe your team will be the same in both, I believe we must click on submit on each team before the race in each league also ,KD1EJ

Okay I am in both leagues and the way I look at it is that my roster is the same for both. I can't seem to change it. Is anyone else in both?

I'm in both,and I believe your team will be the same in both, I believe we must click on submit on each team before the race in each league also ,KD1EJ

Yahoo uses the same team composition for any league you enter your team in. The players/drivers are shared by all members of the league, unlike in football or baseball leagues in which only one league team can 'own' a player. I think the setup will allow you to create another team with your username (I THINK) and enter that team with a different roster. (ie I have entered Skidmarks, I could create a 'Skidmarks2' to have a team with a different roster in another league).

I hope that someone who has played before can answer my question. I picked a team to see how it works and hit submit. I understand being able to switch racers from bench to active but why can you switch the 2 active racers in the B group to put the left one on the right side and vice versa? What did I miss in the rules?

I hope that someone who has played before can answer my question. I picked a team to see how it works and hit submit. I understand being able to switch racers from bench to active but why can you switch the 2 active racers in the B group to put the left one on the right side and vice versa? What did I miss in the rules?

Any of the 'B' group drivers can be interchanged using the arrows between them to swap up & down, left and right. Just toggle the driver you want to the side with the guy you want to replace, then go up-down between them. Say you've got:

1 <-> 2

3 <-> 4

and want to replace 2 with 3. just swap 3 & 4: then swap 3 & 2.

Edited by rickctroop13

Any of the 'B' group drivers can be interchanged using the arrows between them to swap up & down, left and right. Just toggle the driver you want to the side with the guy you want to replace, then go up-down between them. Say you've got:

1 <-> 2

3 <-> 4

and want to replace 2 with 3. just swap 3 & 4: then swap 3 & 2.

Misread original question- it's set up like that so you can have 2 of 4 'B's active and change them as above, A & C only have 1 active of 2, so don't need as many toggles.

after a bumpy start... off to the left coast where sinkholes are almost as common as in Florida!

1 Fossil Fuel Racing 316

2 remember #3 312

3 Git 'er Done 288

4 Vegas Gamblers 254

5 Rubbin is Racin 244

6 Skidmarks 234

6 OpalsGalore 234

6 Skylark 234

9 Mtn Dew Racing High 200

10 Crazy Cannuk 192

11 BRoKeN W Racing 162

after a bumpy start... off to the left coast where sinkholes are almost as common as in Florida!

1 Fossil Fuel Racing 316

2 remember #3 312

3 Git 'er Done 288

4 Vegas Gamblers 254

5 Rubbin is Racin 244

6 Skidmarks 234

6 OpalsGalore 234

6 Skylark 234

10 Crazy Cannuk 192

11 BRoKeN W Racing 162

KD1EJ Cheated, LOL!

1 Fossil Fuel Racing 316

2 remember #3 312

3 Git 'er Done 288

4 Vegas Gamblers 254

5 Rubbin is Racin 244

6 Skidmarks 234

6 OpalsGalore 234

6 Skylark 234

10 Crazy Cannuk 192

11 BRoKeN W Racing 162

KD1EJ Cheated, LOL!

Win if can, Lose if you have to, BUT always Cheat

1 Fossil Fuel Racing 316

2 remember #3 312

3 Git 'er Done 288

4 Vegas Gamblers 254

5 Rubbin is Racin 244

6 Skidmarks 234

6 OpalsGalore 234

6 Skylark 234

10 Crazy Cannuk 192

11 BRoKeN W Racing 162

KD1EJ Cheated, LOL!