ZAZTH'S THIRD ANNUAL EASTER MISSION!

zazth

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- yep! 1/18

name received- Got it, 3/2

mission sent- In the mail...3/17

mission received- 3/12, sorry to log this late but the package arrived just as we were leaving to go collect the dog from our son....back now!

A wonderful box came from Maine Family. A musical chicken, a nano cache to drive our locals nuts with! Chocolate eggs, a chocolate bunny, mini malted milk eggs (I love those!) A very lovely Earth Tutle Oceanic- Tahiti Edition, an Adventure Guide TB tag, the other coin I don't know the name...it's from oakcoins, an ammo can with balloons??? Thank You very much to Maine Family!!! :wub:

the other yooper

email sent- yeppers! 1/18

mission sent- In the mail....3/17

mission received-

Email sent

Received Names

Outgoing Missions Sent (today)

First Mission Received!

Second Mission Received

I am so naughty - I had forgotten about this mission because the first Australian Mega Event is happening over Easter, and I keep forgetting about other Easter things.....anyway I received the BIGGEST box ever in the mail, and upon opening it - found that it was packed full of Dutch goodness!!! Lorca had sent me my mission package, and it is MARVELLOUS!!!!! So I sent mine off today - hope the recipients like what I've sent.

PS Lorca - I sent you a 'mission' too - just because you are the BEST!

PPS Lorca - I will post photos, although Piglet has already eaten all his chocolate, and is eyeing off mine :blink:;)

PPPS Lorca - that 'extra' silver you sent is beautiful!!!!!!!!! :anibad: Thank you! xx

Edited by Cheesy pigs

PS Lorca - I sent you a 'mission' too - just because you are the BEST!

PPS Lorca - I will post photos, although Piglet has already eaten all his chocolate, and is eyeing off mine :blink:;)

PPPS Lorca - that 'extra' silver you sent is beautiful!!!!!!!!! :anibad: Thank you! xx

you`re so so WELCOM my dear .....

and that thing well it`s because you`re my DEAR EAR :laughing:

res2100

E-mail sent - Yes

Received name - Yes

Mission Mailed - Yes

Mission Received - *Not Yet

Ellesche

E-mail sent - Yes

Received name - Yes

Mission Mailed - Yes

Tylor2100

E-mail sent - Yes

Received name - Yes

Mission Mailed - Yes

TK2100

E-mail sent - Yes

Received name - Yes

Mission Mailed - Yes

Mission Received - Yes

WOW... that was my exclamation!

I received the first of my two missions today - This one coming from USYOOPERS.

A plethora of goodies in the chocolate/sweets category, CAMO egg decorating kit (which I shall promptly forward to my near 6 year old), a fully contained cache (which I shall definitely put to good use), a waterproof micro cache (for the evil in me), 3 pins to attach to my cache bag and 3 lovely coins and a siggy nickel! A nicely done note was contained within as well (not pictured), but there were 2 hand sewn egg 'pockets' decorated with what Liz would call 'the required bling'.

eastermission1.jpg

Thank you so much! You have gone and made me feel soooooo inadequate in what I have sent out! LOL :laughing:

~J

HunnyBunny girl age 7

Email sent: yes

Received Name - yes

Outgoing Mission Sent - yes, march 22

Incoming Mission Received - yes, march 19.

She got a huge box from overseas filled with goodies and coins.

ad3b8811-035a-4439-b4ac-8b884d3e6a28.jpg

Thank you very much!! We will try the eggdyes and she loved the stickers. I am really impressed with the thoughts behind the coins, it was all spot on. HunnyBunny just loved :lol: the Li´l dreamercoin and I loved the signal. :P .

29b9c0b0-d3b4-43de-aeed-9b31af46c8d7.jpg

Thank you very much again, really a nice mission you made for HunnyBunny.

SimonLimon boy age 3

Received Name - yes

Outgoing Mission Sent - waiting for a coin, hopefully soon.

Incoming Mission Received - no

MattiFnatti girl age 1

Received Name - yes

Outgoing Mission Sent - yes and posted as received

They don´t have their own accounts so they get the stuff and I get the coins. I keep them in geocoincollection.com with notes where they came from.

Seekinglist at geocoincollection.com can be seen more as wishlist but I treasure every coin given in mission or as gifts. There are so many nice coins out there yet to be seen.

Thank you for hosting this mission.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Mission 1: Nana

Sent email: 2/3

Received Name - 3/2

Mission Sent Out - Mailed it 3/8 Delivery confirmation said it was delivered.

Mission Received -

Mission 2: Papa

Received Name - 3/2

Mission Sent Out -Mailed it 3/8 Delivery confirmation said it was delivered.

Mission Received - Received today from brewmeister. He got lots of goodies which he likes and three really nice coins. Kansas sunshine, dutch micro and a deaf awareness. Thank you. Here is a picture.

1cd04da8-9f9d-44d4-8099-0d6292a38cdc.jpg

Mission 3: Grandson

Received Name - 3/2

Mission Sent Out - Mailed 3/8 Delivery confirmation said it was delivered.

Mission Received -

HunnyBunny girl age 7

Received Name - yes

Incoming Mission Received - yes, march 19.

She got a huge box from overseas filled with goodies and coins.

ad3b8811-035a-4439-b4ac-8b884d3e6a28.jpg

Thank you very much!! We will try the eggdyes and she loved the stickers. I am really impressed with the thoughts behind the coins, it was all spot on. HunnyBunny just loved :) the Li´l dreamercoin and I loved the signal. :D .

29b9c0b0-d3b4-43de-aeed-9b31af46c8d7.jpg

Thank you very much again, really a nice mission you made for HunnyBunny.

I'm so glad it arrived and that she liked it. With the international mail you just never know how long something will take!!

Happy Easter Everyone, and thanks Zazth for hosting this mission!!

Penny and Kona

Email sent: Yes, 17 January 2010

Received name: Yes, 2 March 2010 - and it's international!

Outgoing Mission sent: Yes, 15 March 2010

Incoming Mission received: Yes, 22 March 2010!

Thanks so much to Turlutortue for putting together a thoughtful and enjoyable mission! I received one coin from my seeking list and another impressive coin that I've never seen before and so was a surprise in itself! I can't wait to dig into the chocolates today, possibly ALL of them. It's only 11am, and it's already been one of those days.

Happy Easter, Turlutortue, and thanks to Zazth for organizing this fun mission!

The whole shebang:

4456868483_4cfdecdd99.jpg

Coin close-up:

4456868681_46b642b0bb.jpg

Name recieved - Yes, March 2

Mission sent: - Yes, March 12

Mission received: - Yes, March 20

Received my mission from crazybear and honey. I didn't realize they are from Germany!!

Misssion included a cool Easter card - in German!

A GPS Adventures coin (Minnetrista) - I have been wanting one of these, I would love to go to an event, but they haven't been close enough to me.

And a very cool Gauss coin from the German geo(coin)club. Nice 3D and very cool finish on this one.

Danke crazybear and honey!

Frohe Stern everyone!!

HunnyBunny girl age 7

Received Name - yes

Incoming Mission Received - yes, march 19. Thank you very much!

SimonLimon boy age 3

Received Name - yes

Outgoing Mission Sent - Yes, march 24

MattiFnatti girl age 1

Received Name - yes

Incoming Mission Received - yes, march 24.

A very nice mission with pluschbunny and some candy, both chocolate and eggs. Stickers that bigsis took at once. The coins were very suitable for a little girl. There were also a traveltagturtle attached to a funny thing, don´t know really what it is. We thought it was activated to set free but it is not, maybe that is also a coin for MattiFnatti? She loved it anyway, she held on to it for a very long time and took it with her. And it talkes!! so fun! Thank you very much for putting that nice mission for her.

Thank you Zazth for hosting this mission.

grodan Karin

Mission 1

Email sent: 21Jan10

Received Name: 01Mar10

Outgoing Mission Sent -12Mar10

Incoming Mission Received -20Mar10

Mission 2

Email sent: 21Jan10

Received Name: 01Mar10

Outgoing Mission Sent -25Mar10 (Hope your not disappointed)

Incoming Mission Received -22Mar10

Mike and Mandy ~ Thanks for putting on this show! It was fabulous :smile:

~J

Name: Anne ( human girl )

Email sent: Jepp 19~01~2010

Received name: Jepp 02~03~2010 :)

Outgoing Mission sent:Jepp yesterday 04~03~2010 :laughing:

Incoming Mission received: JEAHHHHHHHHHHH and i`m SPOILED really REALLY SPOILED.........

i received a box and when i open it there was a baby LORCA and WRAP presentzzzzzz :laughing::anibad::anibad:

easetrmission001.jpg

it was so fun to see the box and when i take it all out there where CHOCO EGGIEZZZZZZZZzz and between the choco eggiezzz was a very sweet BEAR and a little FLIP FLOP i LOVE it and a towel that i must put in water so it can GROW how COOL is that :smile:

there is a EGG pin with a CHICKEN i LOVEEEEEEEEEEE CHICKENZZZZZZ hihihihi but then i had to open all the wrap prensentzzzzzzz and i open one and there was a KIWI and a EGG and TWO LOVE coinzzzzzzzzzzz and when i open the last one my mouth was just ................FALL OPEN ................

it was a little HEART so so so so BEAUTYFULL i can hang it on my neck so so BEAUTIFULL well just see it yourself ...........

easetrmission003.jpg

THANKKKKKKKKKKK YOU SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH EASTER BUNNY.............

for the CHOCO for the BABY LORCA for the NEW ZEALAND THINGZZZZZZZZ for all the EGGIEZZZZZZZZZZZ and for all the LOVEEEEEEEEEE.....

i will TREASURE it FOREVER THANK YOU AGAIN SO SO SO MUCHHHHHH :anibad::):)

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- yep! 1/18

mission sent- In the mail...3/17

mission received- 3/12, sorry to log this late but the package arrived just as we were leaving to go collect the dog from our son....back now!

A wonderful box came from Maine Family. A musical chicken, a nano cache to drive our locals nuts with! Chocolate eggs, a chocolate bunny, mini malted milk eggs (I love those!) A very lovely Earth Tutle Oceanic- Tahiti Edition, an Adventure Guide TB tag, the other coin I don't know the name...it's from oakcoins, an ammo can with balloons??? Thank You very much to Maine Family!!! :)

the other yooper

email sent- yeppers! 1/18

mission sent- In the mail....3/17

mission received- YES!

Logging late again, so very sorry. The other yooper received a very nice package from Heineken and Maxx, I bet their dad Drneal helped just a little. :rolleyes: They did a terrific job in making sure he got the kind of chocolate he likes, there was milk chocolate, dark chocolate and peanut butter filled chocolate, even chocolate eggs that look like a real egg inside! (those were instantly opened and enjoyed) In case he didn't like chocolate those little guys also included peeps and jelly beans. A chirping chick and a gel cling rabbit sure made him smile! :D

The 2010 Easter coin is really cute and the geocoin addict coin has been a wanted coin of mine for a long time, I will trade with him for that one! He is excited to get his own TB activated and traveling, it will be interesting to see the mission he creates.

If all that wasn't enough Heineken and Maxx even remembered Dude, sending him a new rope toy! Dude sends them a big Thank You WOOF

Many thanks for a great mission from Drneal, Heineken and Maxx!

Email sent: 22 Jan10

Received Name - 2 March 2010

Outgoing Mission Sent - 19 March 2010

Incoming Mission Received - 26 March 2010

Wow, what can I say except thanks. The geobunny came all the way from Australia. Two coins (Dutch Rider, From Dawn til Dusk) three path tags, chocolate (my daughter will probably steal), and a medium cache box ready to hide (I suppose this means I should hide my first cache).

Thanks

the brewmeister

Mission 1:

Sofi and Holmbiorn (proud parents)

Email sent: 1/31/2010

Received Name - Yes, 3/1/10

Outgoing Mission Sent - 3/15/10

Incoming Mission Received -Yes, 3/26/10

Came home friday night to find a very nice package all the way from Australia waiting for us! :D

coins003.jpg

Lots of yummy chocolate (that didn't last very long) :huh:

3 pins, a beautiful decorative egg, a couple of chics, 2 flash lights and 2 compass key chains.

Plus 3 pathtags, a King Tut geocoin (from our seeking list) :rolleyes: and a Red footed Booby!

coins006.jpg

coins001.jpg

Mission 2:

Liam Kai (Child born on 1/28/10)

Email sent: 1/31/2010

Received Name - Yes, 3/1/10

Outgoing Mission Sent - 3/15/10

Incoming Mission Received - Yes, 3/27/10

Our 2nd mission arrived today all the way from Canada! :)

coins002.jpg

Some Easter stickers and 3 coins!

A Bouncy Bunny coin, a Toronto Geocoin and a Diebetes Awareness Coin.

(Even though the card from the Easter bunny said the Diebetes coin is a gift from the IDF and ours to keep, it is activated to them with a mission to spread Diebetes awareness. So we will be dropping it in a cache so it can fulfill its very noble mission)

:D THANK YOU EASTER BUNNIES!!!! :D

HunnyBunny girl age 7

Received Name - yes

SimonLimon boy age 3

Received Name - yes

Outgoing Mission Sent - Yes, march 24

Incoming Mission Received - yes, march 30

A huge box with plenty of goodies both eatable and not eatable! I can not list it all but will put in a picture later on. Thank you so very much for that package, he got so spoiled.

MattiFnatti girl age 1

Received Name - yes

Incoming Mission Received - yes, march 24.

Thank you Zazth for hosting this mission.

grodan Karin

Received Name - 3/2

Mission Received - Received mine today from Ontario Canada. Thank you.

I3010005.jpg

Received Name - 3/2

Mission Received - Received today from brewmeister. He got lots of goodies which he likes and three really nice coins. Kansas sunshine, dutch micro and a deaf awareness. Thank you. Here is a picture.

Mission 3: Grandson .

Received Name - 3/2

Mission Received - Still waiting

Edited by Maine Family

Received Name - 3/2

Mission Received - Received mine today from Ontario Canada. Thank you.

I3010005.jpg

Received Name - 3/2

Mission 3: Grandson .

Received Name - 3/2

Mission Received - Received such a nice package from Simon Limon. He got lots of candy, easter decorations, and coins. These two cute ones are his favorite.

de37e2ad-a1b2-4caa-9461-748a68920cfd.jpg

And look at all his coins..

c856c976-1d85-43d2-9357-06e37ed43a43.jpg

He likes them all and has them in his treasure box. Thank you Simon, Guy loves all of it.

So happy that they made it. Just in time for easter. Thanks for the pictures in posts, Fairyhoney and grandson Guy.

Also glad you liked the missions, I had much fun doing them.

HunnyBunny girl age 7

Outgoing Mission Sent - yes, march 22, posted as received

SimonLimon boy age 3

Outgoing Mission Sent - Yes, march 24, posted as received

Incoming Mission Received - yes, march 30. Thank you very much!

MattiFnatti girl age 1

Incoming Mission Received - yes, march 24. Thank you very much!

Happy easter!!

Yesterday the mailman gave us a nice box from the States.

It was the easter mission of Jetske. It is always fun to open a box, but this one was very special!

It was made with attention with all the lovely hand sewn easter stuff and the shaped animal coins for Jetske.

I have to work with my balloons in a restaurant tomorrow, but now I can decorate my own easter table with these nice bunnies.

The snicker egg did not make it to the picture. Tasted good!

What about peanutbutter eggs? Only Americans can do something like that :laughing:

Thank you very much USyoopers this mission was a real treat!

paasjetske.jpg

Geocaching name - drneal

E-mail sent - 1-16-10

Received name - 3-2-10

Number Of Missions - 1

Mission Mailed - 3-22-10

Mission Received - 4-3-10

I received my Easter Mission today, TY Fairyhoney! Pixie stix (or at least that's what I remember them being called as a kid,) easter eggs, Badger healing balm (i don't have a badger, but I'll be ready to heal one when the time comes!,) a Cool Hand Luke dvd (I'm spending the weekend in the RV so Maxx can get used to being in it, so that will be tonights entertainment..that's right, camping out under the stars....in my driveway,)camping treats for Heine and Maxx, and some wonderful coins!

SANY0163-1.jpg

Wait a minute...what's that empty candy wrapper doing in the picture? Bad dogs, bad dogs :laughing: .

ILYK

Geocaching name - drneal

E-mail sent - 1-16-10

Received name - 3-2-10

Number Of Missions - 1

Mission Mailed - 3-22-10

I received my Easter Mission today, TY Fairyhoney! Pixie stix (or at least that's what I remember them being called as a kid,) easter eggs, Badger healing balm (i don't have a badger, but I'll be ready to heal one when the time comes!,) a Cool Hand Luke dvd (I'm spending the weekend in the RV so Maxx can get used to being in it, so that will be tonights entertainment..that's right, camping out under the stars....in my driveway,)camping treats for Heine and Maxx, and some wonderful coins!

SANY0163-1.jpg

Wait a minute...what's that empty candy wrapper doing in the picture? Bad dogs, bad dogs :laughing: .

ILYK

I am SO glad it got to you before Easter as I am one of the greatest procrastinators.

HEY, I don't remember putting MY name on the paackage :P . . .

Geocaching name - drneal

E-mail sent - 1-16-10

Received name - 3-2-10

Number Of Missions - 1

Mission Mailed - 3-22-10

SANY0163-1.jpg

ILYK

I am SO glad it got to you before Easter as I am one of the greatest procrastinators.

HEY, I don't remember putting MY name on the paackage :P . . .

Happy Easter to you all. Hope the bunny or witch or geofrog brought you things you liked. for those out there still waiting, i hope they arrive soon. please post when the package arrives. Thank you all for joining and making this mission fun for me and your fellow coin addicts. Again, Happy Easter...

Mike

zazth

:D Here are the pictures we promised.

The first attempt got messed up and deleted somehow ...stupid Computer...so the candy wasn't able to be reshot, but here's everything else.

There was a small cammo Lock & Lock complete with log book and swag, just add a pencil and set it out.

4490265269_409025128f_m.jpg

There were 2 very nice coins. I really like getting the Special Olympics coin as I have been a sponsor for years.

4490908042_17a7522a0c_m.jpg

The British Columbia coin is also very nice as we are very fond of any coin with a Bear on it. Comes from being in the Bear Patrol when I took my BSA Woodbadge Training.

4490265453_81c38aa5f7_m.jpg

Thanks Joanne and Jason for a great Easter Mission. :lol:

Mission one is opened and awesome - photo is missing chocolate geo-bunny because I ate it - just kidding - its busy decorating the dining room..

CIMG0226.jpg

Thank you very very much for the cool coins and the great geo-container and goodies. I hope to hide a cache this next weekend with it.

Sadly, Mission #2 for GeoDog Meghan has not arrived - she hope is it is in transit.

Geocaching name - Team Fribu70 & Schnuba77

E-mail sent - 2-05-10

Received name - yes- 03-02-10

Number Of Missions - 1

Mission Mailed - yes 03-16-10

Mission Received -yes-today

Thanks to Zath for the Big Big surprise in this Box. You are crazy. Thanks very much.

Sorry that I can´t show some picture, but I´m in the hospital and my wife told me, whats in.

Greetings.

Team Fribu70 & Schnuba77

E-mail sent - 1-16-10

Name Received- 3-02-10

Mission Mailed - 3-13-10 (delivery confirmed)

Mission Received - 3-22-10

Got home to find a package from TEAMECCS21- now to resist the urge to rip it open right away!

Late post after a busy couple of days. Opened package to find... CANDY!!! Calmed down enough to stop sugaring up to discover two pouches.... one with a GCC 'Puzzle Cache gear coin and one with a Pocket Decoder!!!! WOW!!!! Thank You TeamEccs for a special mission!!!

Rick

Logging in from Oz - still over there in the Most Western Island of New Zealand (a local joke)

I'm told from home, that a parcel arrived the day after I left and is waiting for me...

And LITTLE TRAIN NUT received a package today, with American sweets included. No photos, as 2 yo loved the sweets. But fortunately, not so much that he could not sleep!

Many thanks to both senders, hopefully will tell you more in another week.

OZ MEGA event - first ever in the Southern Hemisphere was fabulous!

Only two other geocoiners there - that I met, but was also gifted a neat coin from BELL WITCH - please recieved a Tasia/ green ribbon coin, a garden gorilla personal and a dark onyx.

All special

Today a real big box arrived!

Bunnies are always welcome. Since we thought the first mission was for Jetske we thought this would be for Millie. We opened the box and all the funny easter stuff popped out!

We could laugh again because between all the candy we found peanutbutter cups! Something you will not find in Holland.The coins are lovely, the only thing is that Jetske is demanding the turtle, she says it fits better in her collection :D (with her birthday mission she got 2 other turtles) and this one really is cute.

Thank you very much Firefly for you nice mission.

bigbox.jpg

fullofstuff.jpg

lovelycoins.jpg

My pet mission has arrived - and it is awesome. I've tried my darndest to get photos to post, but it just isn't working for me today.

GeoDog Meghan loves the toys and treats, and is sharing, reluctantly, with her fellow geo-dogs at home. Her person(me) immediately scarfed down the chocolate and made off with the cool coins!! Thanks so much for taking part in this mission.