What's your area look like?

DragonsWest

Yes I cropped before I saved. When I upload to photobucket though (or my geocaching gallery) it shrinks it to a tiny blurry picture :rolleyes:. I assume everyone is using free photobucket accounts ?

Actually, I am using a free tool called DropBox. It gives me 2 GB offsite file storage for free and also lets me share a folder on more than one computer. I use it to share my GSAK database files on two computers (desktop and laptop). It also provides me a way to have a public web URL to files that I place in the public area they provide. I am using this to show images.

OK - I'm technically challenged so won't even try to post a map of my home caching area in northern Virginia - but I can tell you that there are an unbelievable number of ? caches - puzzle caches - around here! Search on the 20147 zip code if you don't believe me!

Since my home area is the same as the OP's, I took a whack at uploading The VanDuck's area for them:

4287070476_c242363faa_o.png

Yep, that's a lot of puzzles!