Visiting Biloxi

BlueMoth

Hi everyone. I am visiting from Portland, Oregon and will be in the South for 2 weeks, going back home on the 28th. I am staying in Biloxi but plan to visit Mobile and New Orleans, maybe even venture into Florida. I have a car so I could meet up somewhere if need be. Anyone want to go out and go caching? I noticed you just had a meet and greet around here. Man, if only I had gotten here a couple of days ago! This is my first time visiting the gulf coast and so far, I love it! Or if there is a local group I should ask, is there a link? Thanks.

Hi everyone. I am visiting from Portland, Oregon and will be in the South for 2 weeks, going back home on the 28th. I am staying in Biloxi but plan to visit Mobile and New Orleans, maybe even venture into Florida. I have a car so I could meet up somewhere if need be. Anyone want to go out and go caching? I noticed you just had a meet and greet around here. Man, if only I had gotten here a couple of days ago! This is my first time visiting the gulf coast and so far, I love it! Or if there is a local group I should ask, is there a link? Thanks.

Was just down that way. Hit Foley and go to Lamberts, you can look the rest up by the name and throwed rolls, and then when in NOLA do View Carre. Have fun and enjoy your visit.

Thanks for the advice. I went out on a short cache run in Biloxi this afternoon and got some great caches. You have a very beautiful state. I feel like I got dropped into another landscape dimension though. Where are the mountains and fir trees, lol. Its so exotic and lovely here. I can't wait to go out tomorrow, find some more caches and explore more of the countryside. I'll take your advice on the caching locations. Thanks again for the reply.