Talk about a bargain

Tree Toad

Bundled Uverse-$152 a month-some glitches

Smart phone with all the bells-$82 a month-some glitches

Groundspeak-$2.50 a month-some glitches

Which one gives you the most for the least?

Thanks to ALL at Groundspeak for what you do!

I'm waiting for the "priceless" line. ;)

Which one gives you the most for the least?

Thanks to ALL at Groundspeak for what you do!

I'm waiting for the "priceless" line. :unsure:

Firefox with Greasemonkey so you can undo all the changes that Groundspeak made to formatting - priceless.

Uverse-Hundreds of Millions, if not billions, in equipment, copper, and other infrastructure

Smart phone-100,000 per tower, spaced no more than 3 miles apart, 10 to 100 million in each city, billions across the country

Groundspeak - a few servers in a rack, and rental of a 19 inch by 32 inch floor space in a data center

Not hardly comparable, oh, and of the three, gs has the highest profit margin.

Uverse-Hundreds of Millions, if not billions, in equipment, copper, and other infrastructure

Smart phone-100,000 per tower, spaced no more than 3 miles apart, 10 to 100 million in each city, billions across the country

Groundspeak - a few servers in a rack, and rental of a 19 inch by 32 inch floor space in a data center

You're right.

We should be far harsher on those cell phone folks for having even 1 glitch and far more forgiving of the little guy.................

.....and you know the profit margin --- how exactly??

(I think you might actually be shocked at the profit margin in the cell industry)

We should be far harsher on those cell phone folks for having even 1 glitch and far more forgiving of the little guy.................

Thats not even close to what I said.

The harshness should be on the guy with the larger profit margin, and far less complex system, no reason for mistakes, yes, that would be gs.

The harshness should be on the guy with the larger profit margin, and far less complex system, no reason for mistakes, yes, that would be gs.

I still would like to know how you got the profit margin on a closely held private company. Until you can provide source and definite numbers I will consider your information to be suitable for bagging and selling as fertilizer.

I still would like to know how you got the profit margin on a closely held private company. Until you can provide source and definite numbers I will consider your information to be suitable for bagging and selling as fertilizer.

Maybe accessed the tax records

Not sure if it is the "highest" profit margin but it "should" be a better on the Income vs. Pay Out then some of the others.

Check these out for a very low estimated look at the company,

HERE

OR HERE

THIS ONE TO

These are just some of many sites that you can do a look up on of the website alone. These values do not show what goes on behind the scenes.

those are not reliable stats, how do they know, how do they collect their data, how do they analyze it?

Edited by t4e

Thats just it - you didn't really say anything - so I interpreted it for you. :rolleyes:

here is the orignal text I was responding to for a reminder.