Garmin GPS 12 for sale

Forkeye

This unit is in mint condition and although it cannot store maps ,it does have a map screen that will allow you to walk right to a geo-cache just like the new units do,its a good stater unit ,or good for a child and it's just as accuate as any other 12 channel unit less WAAS,complete with case and mannual,if interested ,make me an offer.I live in the Vancouver B.C. area

I would add something as well. I too have had a Garmin GPS 12 XL as well as a 12. SOmething that is really wonderful about the GPS 12 (XL) is that it is an extremely rugged unit. I was wandering in the South Lake Tahoe region years ago along some glacial ridges when my hand just let go of the GPS 12 for no reason, I could only watch the unit bounce from rock to rock until it finally splashed into the lake far below. Three days later I came back with a 5 ml suit, fins and a mask and found it in 18 feet of near freezing water. Once on the surface dried and new batteries it worked, and it even tracked its final accent into the canyon as 41 mph and traveled just over 3/10 of a mile into the lake. No other unit I am sure can be as reliable. To this day I have one in my truck and another as a backup in my pack. Hang on to the 12, for what little you can sell it for it is worth far more as a reliable backup device.

Edited by Endorfun