DeLorme send to GPS offline?

kchunks

I am planning on a little caching today which will be the first time in months. When I tried the "Send to GPS" feature and selected DeLorme I got the internal server error message "there is a problem with the resource you are looking for and it can not be displayed." Has this been gone for a while and I have been gone too long or is there something I can do? I tried it from a few caches and the same story from each one. I am not a premium member nor do I use the DeLorme cache register program.

Edited by kchunks

I am planning on a little caching today which will be the first time in months. When I tried the "Send to GPS" feature and selected DeLorme I got the internal server error message "there is a problem with the resource you are looking for and it can not be displayed." Has this been gone for a while and I have been gone too long or is there something I can do? I tried it from a few caches and the same story from each one. I am not a premium member nor do I use the DeLorme cache register program.

IIRC, the Send to GPS requires a Premium Membership.

I suggest that you try the LOC Waypoint File button to download to the TOPO USA application.

Really, when did that change come about? Previously, I was able to use that button as a regular member but only send one cache at a time. Had to have been since August that the change was made.

I discovered the web page forum and made a duplicate post over there (I should probably delete this one) and the moderator is looking into it. No mention of the premium member requirement.

Really, when did that change come about? Previously, I was able to use that button as a regular member but only send one cache at a time. Had to have been since August that the change was made.

I discovered the web page forum and made a duplicate post over there (I should probably delete this one) and the moderator is looking into it. No mention of the premium member requirement.

Well, the Premium Membership requirement was a guess on my part.

Consequently, I just tried the Send to GPS and it worked fine for me, here and now,

Windows XP and IE8.

Well, the Premium Membership requirement was a guess on my part.

Consequently, I just tried the Send to GPS and it worked fine for me, here and now,

Windows XP and IE8.

I cannot "Send to GPS" for my Delorme.

The website just got a new release yesterday that included a bug fix for the Delorme "Send To GPS". Caches with blank lines in logs would hang when sent via that method. After the site update I got the message to install the updated pluggin. After doing so, "send to GPS" worked fine.

I get the internal server error message. I have tried on IE & Firefox. That is the problem that started this tread.

UPDATE: I just got it to work. After the right screen came up, I did have to do the update and all is well.

Edited by not tom

At 5:26 PM MST today it was fixed. This is the "duplicate thread" with some more issues discussed.

Edit- I did not have to change and/or download anything. I already had the plug-in and when it allowed me to select DeLorme without the internal error the cache went right over.

Edited by kchunks