Flaming Geyser State Park (Washington)

robd0gg

Good find, thanks for sharing.

However, note the article says most of the park will be closed to vehicular traffic for two years, not that the park will be closed, period.

true, but for the active ones, they may want to go grab them anyway if they want to preserve the contents and/or move them.. who knows if the area of the GZ will be in the closed off areas or not.. it does sound like the park may remain accessible by foot.. but if it were me, I would grab it and archive the listing

p.s. I went ahead and sent a message to the owners of the two non-virtuals in the park

Edited by robdogg

Good find, thanks for sharing.

However, note the article says most of the park will be closed to vehicular traffic for two years, not that the park will be closed, period.

true, but for the active ones, they may want to go grab them anyway if they want to preserve the contents and/or move them.. who knows if the area of the GZ will be in the closed off areas or not.. it does sound like the park may remain accessible by foot.. but if it were me, I would grab it and archive the listing

p.s. I went ahead and sent a message to the owners of the two non-virtuals in the park

I do believe Seattle Seekers is a MIA account. Prying Pandora's Flaming Geyser Natural Area cache is on King County Parks land, rather than in the state park.