COINTEST: There's Snow Place Like Home

surteb

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and How the Grinch stole Christmas

WINNER!

I went back to check the posts because I couldn't believe no one got this, and I see that SeekerFamily did guess it! Congratulations!

Ok, that's all for today folks. Thanks for playing!

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and How the Grinch stole Christmas

WINNER!

I went back to check the posts because I couldn't believe no one got this, and I see that SeekerFamily did guess it! Congratulations!

Ok, that's all for today folks. Thanks for playing!

Congrat's Seekerfamily, Fingers Crossed and Opalsns

And thank you Surteb

Sorry what exactly do you mean? Movies?

If yes.... I will go with Scrootze (many versions), and Home alone! <_<

Yes Nikos. There are usually two different things that might be considered "Christmas Specials" here. Either Movies made for Christmas, or a televised concert/performance for Christmas. Although in my own mind, Movies that were made for the theaters might not be considered Christmas Specials, but only the ones made for television.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

The other day, despite the cold, I went somewhere in my car. What did I have to do to the car before I could drive?

Pour your hot coffee on the lock to unfreeze it so you could get the key in the lock, then pour hot coffee on the door hinge so you could open the door.

I actually had a customer from New York tell me he had to do this to get to work in the morning.

The other day, despite the cold, I went somewhere in my car. What did I have to do to the car before I could drive?

Pour your hot coffee on the lock to unfreeze it so you could get the key in the lock, then pour hot coffee on the door hinge so you could open the door.

I actually had a customer from New York tell me he had to do this to get to work in the morning.

When we lived in Pennsylvania I broke a door handle trying to get it open when it was frozen

Last winter I had to soak a padlock in my coffee to get it off the back of my trailer. I bought the small torch after that(uses camping propane).

Just one question: Do French girls not shave??? :)

I was wondering that too!!! ;):angry:

Hmm... I have to check! :)<_<

:P:) Bonjour! Pour quoi est-ce que tu pense ma nom c'est 'gardengorilla'

Missed out on this one (dang need for sleep) but decided to have my own fun....cheers, everyone thanks for the laughs!

Edited by gardengorilla