Trackables

SaltyCacheNutZ

Wouldn't it be great if trackables somehow left their footprint (icon) for each cache they have visited?

I have noticed several interesting looking coins go through my caches which I never got the chance to see before they moved on, so don't have their numbers... or any way to keep track of the TBs and coins, etc. that have been through my caches. Or am I wrong?

Some people log "TB or GC dip" but don't say Which GC or TB... some people tend to post on the trackables pages, but don't post on the caches page about the trackables.

I think it would be nice if there was some memento on the online cache pages of the trackables that have been there; maybe the icon could be automatically added somehow whenever a cacher has made a trackables log?

I know my profile already has icons for a collection of trackables I've moved, but it would be neat if each cache had it's own record of the trackables which have visited it.

Please let me know if anything is in the works, or already a way to implement this.