Southern Minnesota- Le Sueur, Minnesota

Flaggal

I recently moved to Le Sueur, Minnesota from Flagstaff, Arizona. I have found over 400 caches in a year before moving here to Minnesota...It is cold and frigid and I have no one to cache with......I have found about 10-20 caches since moving here 4 months ago.....That is not ENOUGH!!! I am itching to go out and cache but have no one to go with....Or maybe it is the cold and isolation that keeps me grounded....It would help me out to have a friend to cache with...Please...Lets cache and have some fun...I am not afraid of the cold and snow...I just need someone to keep me motivated.

Flaggal. AKA...Lisa

Edited by Flaggal

As previous poster said, welcome to Minnesota! As for finding someone to cache with I think I would look into joining Minnesota Geocachers Association or attend some event caches, there are plenty of those all year long. You might have to go to the Twin Cities but that's only an hour away. Or you could host your own event cache! Good luck!