Looking for info on Amsterdam Flag Micro Geocoin

ECplus3

Somebody pointed out to me that there is an icon in the big list o' geocoins on gc.com for a coin called the Amsterdam Flag Micro Geocoin. I can't find any other info about this coin!

Here is the icon:

3257.gif

Is this a coin done by Oakcoins in the 'Flag Micro' series?

Did someboday pay for tracking numbers and an icon but never carry through with the coin production?

ANY info would be appreciated so I can update my Big List of Dutch Geocoins.

More than likely it's a dutch maker who'd make a city flag coin for a city in Holland. But I'm often wrong....

The person who asked me lives in Holland. :P

The same question has been asked on the Dutch boards with no responses.

I would assume you were asked because you're the premier collector of dutch coins. :anibad:

Edited by Droo

I certainly like the thought of a new Dutch coin. But its kind of hard to collect it if nobody knows anything about it. Even harder if it doesn't exist! :P

Usually I'm able to turn up something with a simple Google search! But this time nothing at all. Still, the fact that there is an official icon leads me to believe that it does exist, or will very soon.

Somebody pointed out to me that there is an icon in the big list o' geocoins on gc.com for a coin called the Amsterdam Flag Micro Geocoin. I can't find any other info about this coin!

Here is the icon:

3257.gif

Is this a coin done by Oakcoins in the 'Flag Micro' series?

Did someboday pay for tracking numbers and an icon but never carry through with the coin production?

ANY info would be appreciated so I can update my Big List of Dutch Geocoins.

Have you tried Ernies? That looks like one of his icons from his micro geocoins. Just google *Ernies Geocoins*

I am the starter of all this when I asked the question in the Dutch forum.

I think that it could be the start of a "new" coin series: Capitols of countries.

And it might be produced by Oakcoins/Geoswag.

Just a thought.

Hi,

We just found this thread. Yes, we made them and just had them to put out. They are part of the Flag Micro series we have come out with and will continue to come out with. If there are city/states/countries you would like to see, please let us know

. You can buy this on our Flag Micro Page. Each of these coins are trackable on Geocaching.com and come with their own icon.

Here are the pictures:

geocoin_xxx_BN.jpggeocoin_xxx_N.jpg

Thanks!!!

Geoswag.com/Oakcoins