Becoming a reviewer

Not only does that list include moderators who are not reviewers, it does not even come close to including all the reviewers. You will need to come up with a complete and accurate list of reviewers before you will be considered to be a new reviewer.

...and their regions of responsibility.

I thought that list doesn't exist. Or is it in the cupboard next the the snipe manual and left handed smoke shifter? :P

And then you need to decide which one to bump off, to create the necessary vacancy. For example, I am currently in strenous negotiation with a crack team of hit men to cause an unfortunate accident to happen in Las Vegas or Henderson, NV. This takes money, of course.

Worship the blue bow. And donate generously to it's causes.

Wow... they don't call you sionevil for nothing!

bow.gif

I was thinking more along this line:

Voodoo%20Dolls.jpg

Any idea how to get hair and nail clippings?

And then you need to decide which one to bump off, to create the necessary vacancy. For example, I am currently in strenous negotiation with a crack team of hit men to cause an unfortunate accident to happen in Las Vegas or Henderson, NV. This takes money, of course.

Worship the blue bow. And donate generously to it's causes.

Wow... they don't call you sionevil for nothing!

bow.gif

I was thinking more along this line:

Voodoo%20Dolls.jpg

Frozen ammo cans are best for that, particularly this time of year. At least for fingernail clippings. They tear right off!

Could someone please close this embarrassment to humankind? Please.....
Says the man wearing no shirt an ill fitting black shirt. (man, I really like Greasemonkey!)
I'm surprised the cute little mouse hasn't chimed in yet.

How about a big ugly moose?

And they claimed they were a crack hit team. Evidently, they lied. I want my money back.

Could someone please close this embarrassment to humankind? Please.....
Says the man wearing no shirt an ill fitting black shirt. (man, I really like Greasemonkey!)
I'm surprised the cute little mouse hasn't chimed in yet.

How about a big ugly moose?

And they claimed they were a crack hit team. Evidently, they lied. I want my money back.

No, they said they were a hit crack team. Sorry, you're money's gone. :P

E-bay.

It's where I got most of my belly button lint collection.

What did you pay for yours? I bid $278.79, but lost anyway. I was very disappointed.

I spent several years painstakingly assembling it, bit by bit.

$280 for an entire collection is pretty cheap. It most likely has only a few generic variations.

E-bay.

What did you pay for yours? I bid $278.79, but lost anyway. I was very disappointed.

$280 for an entire collection is pretty cheap. It most likely has only a few generic genetic variations.

Fixed it! That'll be $280, please.

E-bay.

$280 for an entire collection is pretty cheap. It most likely has only a few generic genetic variations.

I SAW THAT!!! He outbid me by a buck twenty one!! I will contribute the difference to The Bow, OK?

E-bay.

I SAW THAT!!! He outbid me by a buck twenty one!! I will contribute the difference to The Bow, OK?

I DID mean generic variations. Genetic variations are much more expensive. My "genetic" royal blue Elvis sample from 1956 with a 50%cotton/40%polyester/10%spandex blend is worth much more than $280.

The generic "no name" strains are not worth that much.

I usually don't discuss it because it is not taken seriously enough in this day and age.

Here is more info:

Navel lint consists primarily of stray fibers from one's clothing, mixed with some dead skin cells and strands of body hair.

Contrary to expectations, navel lint appears to migrate upwards from underwear rather than downwards from shirts or tops. The migration process is the result of the frictional drag of body hair on underwear, which drags stray fibers up into the navel.

Women experience less navel lint because of their finer and shorter body hairs. Conversely, older men experience it more because of their coarser and more numerous hairs.

Navel lint's color appears in a characteristic blue-grey. The color is most likely an average of all clothing colors worn.

The existence of navel lint is entirely harmless, and requires no corrective action.

Dr. Kruszelnicki was awarded the Ig Nobel Prize for Interdisciplinary Research in 2002, presented for "achievements that cannot or should not be repeated"

Graham Barker of Perth, Western Australia, is in the Guinness Book of Records as the record holder for collecting navel lint. He has been collecting navel lint almost every day for over 20 years since 17 January 1984. He collects about 3.03 mg per day. Contrary to the research of Dr. Kruszelnicki, his lint was in a particular shade of red for six years and then turned green, correlating with a change of his bath towels from red to green.

Here is someone's personal generic collection..

Schuhhirsch, this thread will likely become a series of jokes somewhat at your expense.

OK, let me be first. We joke that anyone who wants the job probably has something wrong with them.

Wait, I am one! :P

~erik~ :lol:

Edited to add: Yes, it is nice of you to volunteer. Have a happy 2010!

Hey, I've got one of your geocoins - always wondered who the heck that was.

O - bit off topic there. O well, maybe if you get the OP to be a reviewer, he can do some moderating as well, and chase frivolous posters like me away!

I want my minute of life spent reading that back.

This thread continues to illustrate the way of the reviewer. You want your minute back, huh? remember, every cache listed is actually being read by a reviewer.

Who tries to understand them, to convert them into something that can be published. The convoluted mystery/puzzle challenges with appendages and rules with multiple stipulations and exceptions, the "is there a cache here" pages, the scavenger hunts that having nothing to do with geocaching, political treatise, religious instruction, cache pages apparently written in Tamarian.............

Actually, I love some cats and enjoys eating cat treats almost as much as milkbones. Cat treats are so small that I don't really taste them. I'll still eat them! I have had as many as four cat pals at once but now only have two. The latest, Bobo, is a killer attack kitty and plays outside with me all the time. He jumps out at me from the bushes and attacks me. We chase each other from time to time. He is so funny.

DSCF0878-400.jpg

The lists of reviewers are interesting, but all reviewers are mtn-man... and mtn-man is really me.

Actually, I love some cats and enjoys eating cat treats almost as much as milkbones. Cat treats are so small that I don't really taste them. I'll still eat them! I have had as many as four cat pals at once but now only have two. The latest, Bobo, is a killer attack kitty and plays outside with me all the time. He jumps out at me from the bushes and attacks me. We chase each other from time to time. He is so funny.

DSCF0878-400.jpg

The lists of reviewers are interesting, but all reviewers are mtn-man... and mtn-man is really me.

I suspected as much all along.

Mtn-man is a mere sock puppet for the evil overlord puppymonster account! :)

Cache Reviewer Application Cover Letter

I grow weary of hiding and finding caches - I'd rather cause people angst, gnashing of teeth, hairloss (through ripping it out in bunches) and dehydration through extreme weeping.

When people just can't seem to get the technical fine points I believe their caches should be denied and their noses rubbed in the rules until the ink has transfered to their olfactory membranes.

I enjoy throwing my head back and cackling with insane glee; rubbing my hands together while grinning most evilly and twirling the ends of my mustache (when I have one, if required I will grow a suitable Snidely Whiplash-esque nose beard.)