Elements Compass - Water - RESERVATIONS

CacheAddict.com

Reservations Closing - January 15, 2009

This was a real colaborative effort. The design was brought to me and I worked on it for a while to get it to what I thought and the original design thought was a reletively nice design. I submitted it to the mint and got artwork back. I was just not 100% on the design and so I took it to one of my favorite designers and she took it to the next level and in doing so I am goign to make a 4 coin set, this being the first of the set. I hope to release one of these everyother month or so until all 4 are made. The enamel colors on the front will change with each and the die for the back will change also.

The front design incorporates the 4 elements as a number of other coins have done. I think the design is where this coin stand out. The details under the translucent enamel for each of the designs is very original and unique.

The back design take the "Water" elements and creates a small compass rose with a similar design to the front fanning out from there. The Shark adds to the design along with the fins in the ripples of the water.

2ATF251-ag-f.jpg2ATF251-ag-b.jpg

2ATF215-as-f.jpg2ATF251-as-b.jpg

2ATF251-g-f.jpg2ATF251-g-b.jpg

2ATF251-s-f.jpg2ATF251-s-b.jpg

I am trying something for the first few months of 2010. I will be offering a free Pathtag for every 3 coins ordered during the reservations period. On this coin you will get 2. The Earth version that was released last year and the Water version... Sun and Air are still to be produced.

2ATF251-Pathtag.jpg2ATF2xx-Pathtag.jpg

Reserve Yours Here!

The reservation page doesn't have the button to submit. :D

Fixed. Sorry! Order away... please :)

Yay! AG ordered. sigh I have to limit myself. How am I ever going to limit myself with so many coins coming out ? And I can't just skip the ones I've already started when they are sets!

whoa, that's pretty. *sigh* i needs to start making me a coin fund.

hehe You and me both, Ashallond. :D

Love the detail on the back and as a former dive instructor who used to scare the daylights out of his students by handing sharks to them this one is a must have. And no, no one bolted and no sharks were ever harmed. :D

Edited by Droo

Just called home and checked. The Pathtags have arrived!!!

I will be spending tonight putting them in the packages and all paid orders will go in the mail tomorrow. some orders that were not waiting for Pathtags shipped last weekend. I will be sure not to make the same mistake on the next shipment. I am also doing a better job coordinating the orders.

I'll add pictures of the Pathtags here when I get home.

Thanks all for your understanding.

Mike

I received my coins today. I love the water feel to the back of the copper and antique silver coins. The front of the coins have amazing details. I didn't even notice the cute little butterflies on the front until I looked at them closely.

The aqua water colors on the back of the gold coin are gorgeous.

Thank you for the beautiful and wonderful craftsmanship coins.