Damselfly 2010 - Rollback pricing!

CacheAddict.com

Received mine, with pathtag, today as well. Beautiful coin, I'm glad I got all 3 finishes.

I scanned the coin in for my coin's page. If anyone wants to use the image for their page, feel free (assuming there's no copyright issue from CacheAddict?)

d8b1031a-a921-45fe-913c-7a99b0a3efe9.jpg

No issue here but can you do all the versions, so I can use teh images? :laughing:

Is that just scanned, did you have to clean up the image around the coin at all?

Mike

No issue here but can you do all the versions, so I can use teh images? :laughing:

Is that just scanned, did you have to clean up the image around the coin at all?

I'll do that when I get back later :laughing:

Pretty much just a straight scan, crop, adjust levels. I used the magic wand tool to select the background (tolerance around 15) and boost the brightness so that it blends into a white page background and not destroy too much of the shadow.

I received my damselfly coins today. I purchased all three metals and I am very happy I did. The details on the coins are amazing and I thought it was beautiful how one side is blue and the other green. When I held the coins up to the light I could see through the pretty wings. Great job.

I also ordered all 3 metals. After I ordered, I decided to order a few extra to set loose since they were under $9.

Now that they're here and I love them, It's going to be hard to place them into a cache. These are nice heavy coins and so beautiful. I hope these can fly around awhile before someone pockets them.