getting rid of your used GPSr?

I have been researching the past couple days and have my eyes set on a couple different units. My budget is $80 but would prefer to keep it below $60...including shipping. I am watching several (15+) units on ebay in that range that would work for me as a beginner geocacher fresh out of college. If you have a used unit for sale that works well, aesthetic scratches and buffs not a problem, either reply to this or send me a message. I live in Dallas Texas so if you live around here we can do a local pickup to get you more money from the postage. Before puchase i will require pictures and probably try to haggle you down as i am good at researching true value. Hope to hear from you soon.

-KrazyRaider051685

krazyraider051685@gmail.com

Edited by KrazyRaider051685

I want either a magellan triton 400 or a garmin etrex legend Hcx. I will pay up to $80 for the magellan and $90 for the garmin. If you have the usb cord for the magellan i'll go $90 as well. memory cards are not needed but preferable, we can negotiate more if needed for that. But that's what i want unless you've got a better model of something for the same price (in which case please feel free to contact me or post here) Thanks for reading!