What does a bison tube look like

d4wmike

I like to use this site when people need help: http://lmgtfy.com/ :D

The first couple of times I saw that, I thought it was cute. But it got old really fast. I feel that it does not belong in the "friendly and nurturing" environment of the "Getting Started" section. Better than no answer, I think, but you might have some newbies get snappish at you.

I agree ,If i had known that a simple question would have caused so much

of a reaction i would have not asked .

I agree ,If i had known that a simple question would have caused so much of a reaction i would have not asked.

This is hardly any reaction at all as the forums go :D

When I started reading the forums, many posts would be answered with "use the forum search" (which will usually be followed by "the search doesn't work for short keywords", which will be followed by "use google to search") until a moderator stepped in and asked posters to be nice in the getting started forums. Which is why you have kind people posting links and photos for you.

The link tungseth provided above to cacheopedia is very helpful for looking up geocaching terms - like what's a blinker (no, it's not a swear word, though some people swear when they are searching for one :D ). And Prime Suspect's GeoLex is very helpful with strange acronyms.

I like to use this site when people need help: http://lmgtfy.com/ :D

The first couple of times I saw that, I thought it was cute. But it got old really fast. I feel that it does not belong in the "friendly and nurturing" environment of the "Getting Started" section. Better than no answer, I think, but you might have some newbies get snappish at you.

I agree ,If i had known that a simple question would have caused so much

of a reaction i would have not asked .

most people on here are cool and well other can be aholes :rolleyes: