Creating a Medicine Wheel coin

CCWelch

Reservations will be being made on the site that is making the coins. I will post a link when they open- I am not going to personally handle this to many other things going on right now. My next coin I might.

If you check this thread you will see who the distributor is, he has chimed in a couple of times on design issues.

Edited by CCWashburn

I am not supposed to but I am giving you a sneak peek, this picture is not the greatest, it is of the shiny silver version of my samples. I will not post the rest because we have not decided on the others yet. This is a 1 1/2" coin.

Reservation will open near the end of March and I will or my vendor will post a link to get to the page.

018.jpg

I am not supposed to but I am giving you a sneak peek, this picture is not the greatest, it is of the shiny silver version of my samples. I will not post the rest because we have not decided on the others yet. This is a 1 1/2" coin.

Reservation will open near the end of March and I will or my vendor will post a link to get to the page.

018.jpg

Now I *REALLY* can't wait! I'll definitely be wanting to reserve a couple! ;)

Can't wait to see the pics,

oh and I'm first in reservations,

1 of each!!!!!! LOL!!!

Ah yes the only one besides myself and C.A. to see the pictures.....you are so special.

;):):mad:

Opalsns....The shiny copper with the multi plated feathers is going to be my AE

Edited by CCWashburn

They Are Here!! Here is the link!! Only on Reservations until April 3rd, HURRY! http://www.atwellfamily.net/addict/reservations-4-1.php

I made reservations for all editions. And I took a look at the earrings just to get a closer look at the feathers :surprise:

I wish it was the end of April! They look great!

Also made reservations for the Elements Compass - Sun.

And I wanna say that the site looks great too!

They Are Here!! Here is the link!! Only on Reservations until April 3rd, HURRY! http://www.atwellfamily.net/addict/reservations-4-1.php

New site design, updated url is now www.cacheaddict.com/reservations-4-1.php and there are earrings also at www.cacheaddict.com/reservations-4-2.php.

Mike

Woops! Never mind, Found another place to click and got reservations made! YEAH! Thank you!

Edited by kyoteh

023.jpg

Upper Left Shiny Silver, Upper Right My AE Copper,Lower Left Antique Silver, Lower Right Antique Gold. I do not have, and have not seen the shiny gold version, I imagine it is just as beautiful as the rest. For those who do not know, the moon behind the wolf does glow!!

Upper Left Shiny Silver, Upper Right My AE Copper,Lower Left Antique Silver, Lower Right Antique Gold. I do not have, and have not seen the shiny gold version, I imagine it is just as beautiful as the rest. For those who do not know, the moon behind the wolf does glow!!

I'm glad I ordered a set. And you will get mail :blink:

Oh nuts. I guess you're not selling these anymore? My mom would love this, not to trade, but to have. She loves First Nation art.

And sure, I'm aware it's a geocoin, but she'd hold onto this for life. It's one of those things. If anyone has one... let me know via PM or something.

Oh nuts. I guess you're not selling these anymore? My mom would love this, not to trade, but to have. She loves First Nation art.

And sure, I'm aware it's a geocoin, but she'd hold onto this for life. It's one of those things. If anyone has one... let me know via PM or something.

If you haven't gotten any emails, yet, you might want to touch base with Mike. I'm willing to bet that he'll have an extra for two for sale. I don't know if he's setting them aside for Geowoodstock, tho (I haven't looked at the GWS thread to see if he's chimed in and said what he's taking there). The product page for the medicine wheel geocoin says that they're sold out, but sometimes he'll have some left over (usually when people reserve them, but then don't pay).

Howling Moon don't feel sad, I am not getting mine either. He must have really under ordered. PinkFox I do not know why these have not shown up for sale in the store itself. Hopefully soon, I have gotten several emails telling me that they missed the reservations.

Please note these coins are beginning to appear on eBay, please check Cache Addict before you buy online from eBay and not know who you are buying from. I will be listing a few on eBay to help fund my trip to Geocoinfest (possibly AE Copper ones) once I get mine and I will put it right in the listing that these are my design.

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. Two complete sets (Medicine Wheel + Elements Compass-Sun) with Pathtags. Those pathtags that come with the coins are much sought after by the way :)

All these coins look great!

Thanks CC, Mike, BrierPatch and Jackalgirl!

Great looking coin.

What's wrong with them being on ebay?

I think she's just saying that Cache Addict might have them in stock, and therefore you'd know who you're buying from instead of buying from some random auction.

I could be wrong, it's been known to happen.

Great looking coin.

What's wrong with them being on ebay?

I don't have a problem with them being on eBay, just saying for the most part, save the money of bidding and buy them from the place that made them, leave the eBay ones to those who don't look elsewhere for their coins...I buy off of eBay too, sometimes.

Mike emailed me the other day and said there was a mess up with the earrings. The Wolf earrings I ordered were UNDER ORDERED, so I'm the lucky one to miss out on them. I'm not happy.

I did receive the package while I was out of town. Mike found some samples of the earrings for me to include in the package. Thank you, Mike! The coin and earrings are gorgeous, and among my favorites!

Receiving the antique version of this coin helped spur me back into geocaching after several months away from the sport.

I want to say that this coin is by far my favorite ... more so because of my great respect for American Indian beliefs and ways of existing.

I have learned many things from both Cherokee and Lakota teachers and respect the Medicine Wheel for what it truly represents.

My thanks for bringing this coin into reality. Know that mine is well loved and means more to me than you could imagine.

I now use it as my personal dipping coin for marking this caches I visit.

57526827-a011-4bff-86a6-e518a8ed6f10.jpg

Today I recieved a unexpected parcel. Inside a very nice letter. Along with the letter a personal pathtag and a AE edition of the Medicine Wheel.

Thank you very much CCWashburn.

I'm honoured with your gift and .... wow what a beautiful geocoin you have created.

:laughing:

Today I recieved a unexpected parcel. Inside a very nice letter. Along with the letter a personal pathtag and a AE edition of the Medicine Wheel.

Thank you very much CCWashburn.

I'm honoured with your gift and .... wow what a beautiful geocoin you have created.

:P

After making my wish come true with the Dream Catcher's the least I could do is share my coin with you! I am glad that it got to you all right!

Any chance there will be another run of the earrings? Or are there any hiding around somewhere? :(

I just got my ears pierced and now I REALLY want a set of these!! The feather design is just incredible. :)

Not that I am planning.

I will have my fiance CCWashburn look and see what she still has, I am sure it will not be a set but there may be a pair she will part with.