5th International Math Trade

ECplus3

The final list is set!

There may be some updates to clarify finish on a few coins, but the numbers will not change.

Please use the sheet labelled >> USE THIS SHEET << to build your wishlists!

Deadline for submitting your wish lists is Sunday, February 7th at 9:00 PM EST.

Moop, I noticed six missing from my list - the bottom six, to be precise - yesterday. Chuck asked me for the details and inserted them (again) himself.

I just checked the "Use This Sheet" again - not the copy - and all of mine are still there, thankfully! Hopefully the numbers won't change... Ashallond's suggestion to add anything missing to the end might be a solution?

Moop, I noticed six missing from my list - the bottom six, to be precise - yesterday. Chuck asked me for the details and inserted them (again) himself.

I just checked the "Use This Sheet" again - not the copy - and all of mine are still there, thankfully! Hopefully the numbers won't change... Ashallond's suggestion to add anything missing to the end might be a solution?

I wish I had noticed them yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't, and everyone is already making lists. Without my numbers. I already got penalized with the 50 coin max deal, and then I'm double dipped :lostsignal:

I'm sure he'll respond soon and we can make it work.

TMA

I wish I had noticed them yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't, and everyone is already making lists. Without my numbers. I already got penalized with the 50 coin max deal, and then I'm double dipped :)

TMA

I downloaded the file on january 12th and there you already had just 38 coins listed. I took a look to make you happy by presenting the coins you are missing. :lostsignal:

I wish I had noticed them yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't, and everyone is already making lists. Without my numbers. I already got penalized with the 50 coin max deal, and then I'm double dipped :)

TMA

I downloaded the file on january 12th and there you already had just 38 coins listed. I took a look to make you happy by presenting the coins you are missing. :lostsignal:

Well, I never had to look back and see that all my coins were there until now. When you create the want file, you have to input all your coin IDs into a matrix. Otherwise I just assumed they were all there until tonight.

TMA

I'm going to post this here so that maybe a few other folks can take a look at their lists. I originally listed 50 coins for trade, but now I only have 37 coins. In all the edits, some of my coins went poof :lostsignal: So take a quick sec. and see if all the coins you listed are still there.

TMA

Mine are all there. I told you I didn't think you had 50 in there.

I'm going to post this here so that maybe a few other folks can take a look at their lists. I originally listed 50 coins for trade, but now I only have 37 coins. In all the edits, some of my coins went poof :lostsignal: So take a quick sec. and see if all the coins you listed are still there.

TMA

Mine are all there. I told you I didn't think you had 50 in there.

Well, I *did* have 50 in there :) Looks like I was missing 12, but they were a tough 12 to lose. Three versions of the Garmin UK coins, two mystery coins, and some other older HTF stuff. Chuck is taking care of it now.

TMA

Well, I've got my want list done, but will hold off sending it in to make sure the numbers didn't shift, and see if any other of moop's coins are ones I want. Even though I've noticed I'm really 'wanting' on about 3 main themes. I'm just hoping for a coin or two out of the massive list. I'm just hoping that I don't get shut out.

TMA, your coins are back in. They're at the end of the list.

@drneal: On the spreadsheet there is a worksheet that is actually titled >> USE THIS SHEET <<. That is the official sheet to use to get your coin ID number from.

clicing on >>USE THIS SHEET<< is bringing up a copy of >>USE THIS SHEET<<

Edited by drneal

I already sent my want list in Chuck. Can I revise it and send it again?

What's the matter? Like some of those at the bottom? Those are the best ones I had to put in. :D

I figure there's no harm in adding them.

Yup. Go ahead and revise, update, or otherwise resend your wishlists as often as you want. I'll just silently curse you while I labouriously redo all the painstaking work involved in adding your wishlist to the master list. :D

I already sent my want list in Chuck. Can I revise it and send it again?

What's the matter? Like some of those at the bottom? Those are the best ones I had to put in. :P

I figure there's no harm in adding them.

Yup. Go ahead and revise, update, or otherwise resend your wishlists as often as you want. I'll just silently curse you while I labouriously redo all the painstaking work involved in adding your wishlist to the master list. :D

Yeah, yeah. :D I know, I should have caught it sooner. I'm always the fly in the ointment. My bad :P

Ok two questions (apologies if they have been answered already...):

1. If coins have been grouped (ex:0728A, 0728B, 0728C, 0728D) do I use just the number (0728) or do I list all four?

2. Am I using the number 0728 or 728?

Thanks, CF30

You just list the single number for the group. And you can drop all the leading zeros. I just added them to be able to sort the list 'alphabetically'.

Ok two questions (apologies if they have been answered already...):

1. If coins have been grouped (ex:0728A, 0728B, 0728C, 0728D) do I use just the number (0728) or do I list all four?

2. Am I using the number 0728 or 728?

Thanks, CF30

You just list the single number for the group. And you can drop all the leading zeros. I just added them to be able to sort the list 'alphabetically'.

Thank you!! :D Now on with my listing!

CF30

Just want to share what I did with all of you. Not very smart but I prefer to let everyone know just in case someone did what I was going to do. :ph34r:

I had my list ready for a while because I didn't want to wait until the last minute. This morning I realized that the coins didn't have the same ID on the Coins offered list as the ones on the Use this sheet list. Oh!!!! What a big mistake I was going to do :o

I made a new list with the right ID numbers and I'm ready to send it. I may just check everything again one last time to make sure everything is now perfect.

Thanks for not laughing at me :D

Just want to share what I did with all of you. Not very smart but I prefer to let everyone know just in case someone did what I was going to do. :ph34r:

I had my list ready for a while because I didn't want to wait until the last minute. This morning I realized that the coins didn't have the same ID on the Coins offered list as the ones on the Use this sheet list. Oh!!!! What a big mistake I was going to do :o

I made a new list with the right ID numbers and I'm ready to send it. I may just check everything again one last time to make sure everything is now perfect.

I did the same thing, but knew not to use the ID numbers. Instead, I listed coins I liked with the cacher nick who was offering them. I don't know if this made it any easier to create my want list numbers string though.

I did the same thing, but knew not to use the ID numbers. Instead, I listed coins I liked with the cacher nick who was offering them. I don't know if this made it any easier to create my want list numbers string though.

same here without the name, but got to work on it again with the list printed and redo it for my want list. A last look and I'll send mine tomorrow.

I've got a *complicated* question about variables.

Let's say I created the following variables:

(ModelCitizen) %DragonLadonV1 : 414 479 645 646 942

(ModelCitizen) %DragonLadonAll : %DragonLadonV1 478 647 648

Now, for my Nocturnal (777) I'll take any Dragon Ladon. But for my Planisphere coin (781) I'll only accept a Version 1 Dragon Ladon. So I make the following want list:

(ModelCitizen) 777 : %DragonLadonAll

(ModelCitizen) 781 : %DragonLadonV1

Here, finally, is my question:

If the algorithm picks a non-Version 1 Dragon Ladon for my Nocturnal coin, does that lock me out of getting a Version 1 Dragon Ladon for my Planisphere coin? In other words, if the %DragonLadonAll variable is matched, and it contains %DragonLadonV1, does that mean that the %DragonLadonV1 group is finished and won't be matched?

Ow! My head hurts. :ph34r:

I've got a *complicated* question about variables.

Let's say I created the following variables:

(ModelCitizen) %DragonLadonV1 : 414 479 645 646 942

(ModelCitizen) %DragonLadonAll : %DragonLadonV1 478 647 648

Now, for my Nocturnal (777) I'll take any Dragon Ladon. But for my Planisphere coin (781) I'll only accept a Version 1 Dragon Ladon. So I make the following want list:

(ModelCitizen) 777 : %DragonLadonAll

(ModelCitizen) 781 : %DragonLadonV1

Here, finally, is my question:

If the algorithm picks a non-Version 1 Dragon Ladon for my Nocturnal coin, does that lock me out of getting a Version 1 Dragon Ladon for my Planisphere coin? In other words, if the %DragonLadonAll variable is matched, and it contains %DragonLadonV1, does that mean that the %DragonLadonV1 group is finished and won't be matched?

Ow! My head hurts. :ph34r:

Well, your question makes perfect sense to me. But I don't know the answer. So rest easy, I'm sure Chuck will be along to drop you the answer.

TMA

On an aside, I hope the only thing you want for the nocturnal/planisphere is the Ladon. I don't have one of those in the trade. :ph34r:

No, my want list is much more extensive than that. That was just a simple, pared down example to illustrate my question.

Good, cause that nocturnal was one of my top three wants. Not that I'll probably get it, but I at least wanted to have that hope. :D