New Cachekinz™ Instock and Available Today

CacheAddict.com

Order Here

4 More loveable Cachekinz are available and instock.

Cachekinz™ are unique trackable tag that you can attach to items and follow their migration around the world! They are made out of the same aluminum material as most dog tags and are almost 2” square. These trackables have character and color. There is a custom icon for all the Cachekinz™. so far there are 8 version: Ladybug, Honeybee, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Firefly, Grasshopper, Caterpillar & Beatle.

We have made some in the none bug category now:

2ATF267-f.jpg2ATF268-f.jpg

2ATF269-f.jpg2ATF270-f.jpg

Order Here

Edited by CacheAddict.com

I decided after Cachepalooza about a month ago to break my coin collection down into smaller groups after I recieved over 1600 emails on discovered coins.

This is going to work perfect for what I have in mind. I am going to attach a different tag to different binders( which house my collection) When a fellow cacher logs a discovery on the tag I will send them the coin codes for that particular binder.

The way I do it now is to just send my entire list of codes to anyone that may have only looked through and discovered 1 of 5 binders.

I think I'll add one to my pathtag collection as well, and a few for travelers...

my only question is do they all have a generic icon or is the icon different for each tag?

I am going to attach a different tag to different binders( which house my collection) When a fellow cacher logs a discovery on the tag I will send them the coin codes for that particular binder.

Great idea! So far, I've only attached a tag to my binder full of non-trackable coins, so that anyone who looks through it can log something on geocaching.com