Pocket queries

ncguy67

Opening pocket query zip file two files usually unzip one with requested geocaches, the other with waypoints for parking. Opening these with EasyGPS into two saved files (Geochaching and Waypoints) now to the question: How do I match up the waypoints to the geocaches?

Thanks for any assistance

NCGUY67

Opening pocket query zip file two files usually unzip one with requested geocaches, the other with waypoints for parking. Opening these with EasyGPS into two saved files (Geochaching and Waypoints) now to the question: How do I match up the waypoints to the geocaches?

NCGUY67

What GPSr are you using? If it's a DeLorme I can help.

I think the Id No. will be the same except for the prefix GC and PK. An example would be GC12345 matches with PK12345. PK may not be the the prefix used for parking since the CO can use what ever prefix (2 letters) of their choice but these examples will give you an idea of what to look for.

Edited for spelling

Edited by The Ravens

NCGUY67

I'm having difficulty reading that first sentence. How many .zip files are you getting from the PQ?

NCGUY67

I'm having difficulty reading that first sentence. How many .zip files are you getting from the PQ?

He is getting 1 PQ zip file... There are 2 files within that PQ zip file.... 1 is the caches... and 1 is the "child waypoints"

NCGUY67

He is getting 1 PQ zip file... There are 2 files within that PQ zip file.... 1 is the caches... and 1 is the "child waypoints"

WOW! Glad to hear that. Thought for a moment there that I had missed a memo. :)