Want to lock Google Map to my Home coordinates

leosoul

You can click on the 'Map It' icon on 'My Profile' page. I you want you can bookmark that page instead of the

Geocache home page.

That is a workaround...thanks for showing me...but I guess the homepage should automatically load my home coordinates. Any other suggestion ?

1. Have you entered your home coordinates?

2. Sometimes the serves are a bit slow, so at first you see the map of seattle, after a while your map loads.

Happy new year!

GermanSailor

Hi there...Yes I have home coordinates entered. And I waited. But its not redirecting to my home coordinates. As earlier pointed, either I have to MAP IT or enter my home town in the MAP Page search box. Its frustrating.

Any other suggestions ?

1. Have you entered your home coordinates?

2. Sometimes the serves are a bit slow, so at first you see the map of seattle, after a while your map loads.

Happy new year!

GermanSailor

Hi there...Yes I have home coordinates entered. And I waited. But its not redirecting to my home coordinates. As earlier pointed, either I have to MAP IT or enter my home town in the MAP Page search box. Its frustrating.

Any other suggestions ?

Mine is doing the same thing - even with home coordinates input, google maps always loads to Seattle and doesn't change.... Not a big deal, but it would be nice if I could figure out how to default to home!

It's simple. Just pan the Geocaching Google map to where you want to show, such as centered on your house, then click "Link to this page" at the top. Put that link into a bookmark in your browser. Then, all you have to do is select the bookmark and it will show the map you want.

It's simple. Just pan the Geocaching Google map to where you want to show, such as centered on your house, then click "Link to this page" at the top. Put that link into a bookmark in your browser. Then, all you have to do is select the bookmark and it will show the map you want.

But its lame that it cant take my home coordinates from my profile and center it.

Leosoul