Celtic Spirit Series: Life, Spirit, Mind, Soul, Body, Heart

avroair

14 new editions. As some may know I like to have complete series. But I like to eat and cache too.

Choices, choices. No food and no caches next month...

Can't I get a discount???

Not my fault all were put online at the same time! However, some will probably still be available for a little while. I also have a handful of each if anyone is interested in a trade email me.

Very nice coins, but where did creativity go ??

How many versions of one coin is made before it seems to degrade overall coin values ?? ... :sunsure: ... just sayin' ...

Geoswag/Oakcoins just released yet another version yesterday.

I noticed this topic goes back till 2009 and there were several remints of the coin and i understand what you are trying to say :-) But still, as a newby collector i am happy to get my hands on one of these beauties for a normal shop price and not having to pay eBay prices for it.

Very nice coins, but where did creativity go ??

How many versions of one coin is made before it seems to degrade overall coin values ?? ... :sunsure: ... just sayin' ...

Geoswag/Oakcoins just released yet another version yesterday.

I noticed this topic goes back till 2009 and there were several remints of the coin and i understand what you are trying to say :-) But still, as a newby collector i am happy to get my hands on one of these beauties for a normal shop price and not having to pay eBay prices for it.

I seldom buy on e-place and definitely NOT when they exceed certain price points. There are always deals out there. Besides e-place, there's trades and sales in all forms and it won't end tomorrow. (hope not anyway ... :blink: ) It's just that when there are h-u-g-e numbers of one coin in so many colors and metals, they lose appeal for us at least.

In addition to huge numbers, few coins and coiners maintain detailed minting details. This is probably one of the VERY few exceptions, considering who the creator is.

Always something out there for everyone I guess. We would just like to see more creativity from some really talented designers. Failing that, there are a few retailers we have basically quit buying from as all they seem to know and understand is recycle over, and over, and over. 'Nuff said ... but THIS one IS a great coin none the less !!