Celtic Spirit Series: Life, Spirit, Mind, Soul, Body, Heart

avroair

Will you be letting us know what TIME the coins go on sale? Also Eastern/Central/Pacific?

Geoswag is announcing the time and date on their Facebook fan page.

You wouldn't happen to have a link, would you? I'm on Facebook and cannot find any Facebook page results when I search for "geoswag" or "oakcoins". There's no mention of it on the main Geoswag page, either, either in the header, body, or footer of the page. It seems to be pretty well hidden -- unless, of course, I'm missing something, which I often do. ; ) So if you have a link, would you please post it here?

Will you be letting us know what TIME the coins go on sale? Also Eastern/Central/Pacific?

You wouldn't happen to have a link, would you? I'm on Facebook and cannot find any Facebook page results when I search for "geoswag" or "oakcoins". There's no mention of it on the main Geoswag page, either, either in the header, body, or footer of the page. It seems to be pretty well hidden -- unless, of course, I'm missing something, which I often do. ; ) So if you have a link, would you please post it here?

See if tis link works for you...

See if tis link works for you...

Worked for me :D

Just got back from a fun event! Had about 120 people in attendence. I believe they have a handful of the yellow wisdom coins if people would like the whole set. You can email COWWS. :(

The Yellow Wisdom geocoins are available HERE

Thank you! Now I will get the complete series of this coin :D

At time of posting, it looks like there are between 2 and 10 left of the six versions over on pages 9 & 10 of the geoswag site. They won't last long.

They are probably the overstock then. Purple body, Blue spirit and Orange mind still have a couple left... Aqua, Green and Red are sold out.

At time of posting, it looks like there are between 2 and 10 left of the six versions over on pages 9 & 10 of the geoswag site. They won't last long.

They are probably the overstock then. Purple body, Blue spirit and Orange mind still have a couple left... Aqua, Green and Red are sold out.

How do I get one of the purple and one of the blue? Please pm me.

How do I get one of the purple and one of the blue? Please pm me.

They are all sold out now.

Light blue gems - The soul represents the joy of simple things. Geocaching gives us a thrill of the hunt and a satisfaction of a find.

Purple gems - The body represents strength and fortitude. Geocaching takes strength and endurance to find the out of the way caches.

Green gems - Life represents the natural outdoors. Geocaching takes us to extraordinary scenic spots and helps us get closer to nature.

Dark blue gems - Spirit represents to desire and will to continue. Geocaching requires determination to continue after a DNF.

Orange gems - The mind represents intellect and wisdom. Geocaching requires wisdom to solve puzzles.

Red gems - The heart represents love and friendship. Geocaching can be a social occasion.

Alongside my event version, here are the other 6 versions of the Celtic Spirit Series that www.geoswag.com will be selling mid-March, there are 100 minted of each.

Celtic Mind (not shown)

Celtic Soul

Celtic Spirit

Celtic Wisdom

Celtic Heart

Celtic Life

Celtic Body

So what is the official name of the YELLOW version? I've seen both the YELLOW and ORANGE versions advertised on ebay and described here as the "Celtic Mind" version. Can anyone clear up the confusion?

Light blue gems - The soul represents the joy of simple things. Geocaching gives us a thrill of the hunt and a satisfaction of a find.

Purple gems - The body represents strength and fortitude. Geocaching takes strength and endurance to find the out of the way caches.

Green gems - Life represents the natural outdoors. Geocaching takes us to extraordinary scenic spots and helps us get closer to nature.

Dark blue gems - Spirit represents to desire and will to continue. Geocaching requires determination to continue after a DNF.

Orange gems - The mind represents intellect and wisdom. Geocaching requires wisdom to solve puzzles.

Red gems - The heart represents love and friendship. Geocaching can be a social occasion.

Alongside my event version, here are the other 6 versions of the Celtic Spirit Series that www.geoswag.com will be selling mid-March, there are 100 minted of each.

Celtic Mind (not shown)

Celtic Soul

Celtic Spirit

Celtic Wisdom

Celtic Heart

Celtic Life

Celtic Body

So what is the official name of the YELLOW version? I've seen both the YELLOW and ORANGE versions advertised on ebay and described here as the "Celtic Mind" version. Can anyone clear up the confusion?

There's no Light Bleu version. But there is a Light Green version. I guess we can call that one Celtic Soul.

And I've named my Yellow Wisdom and the Orange is named Mind. It's really up to you how you name them.

Can anyone clear up the confusion?

Yellow = wisdom

Orange = mind

And of course the black version... :ph34r:

Ok now what would I have to do to get a black version???

OK?? ;):surprise:

You said there were just 7 versions. So you're teasing or you are just sneaky :o

Let's see a picture!

And if it's true, how can we get one?