Some VHTF coins for trade (Lackey,Coin Fairy, coin bunny)

nolefan9399

I am trading off the rest of my valuable coins. They are just collecting dust so might as well trade them to someone that will appreciate and enjoy them. I am looking for coins I can put up on that other site (a man has got to pay bills). I am open to any offers. I will leave this open until Friday night then whoever has the best deal gets them. You can go for all or just 1 or 2. Here is what I have to offer:

Easter Coin Bunny (gold/light blue)= offer to beat 1 coin (Karma 2010 Pink Goddess LE)

The Geocoin Fairy (version 1) = offer to beat 1 coin (Oceania Earth Turtle Bora Bora)

Groundspeak Lackey (silver 05 version) = offer to beat 1 coin (Anthus Laptop BN)

I will put the leading offer beside the coin that way everyone knows what to beat..I will not put out names just what is offered.

Edited by nolefan9399

oops

It is the first offer so you are in the lead lol

lol.... Hey I got something out of the deal!!

But seriously I was going to offer an Oceania Earth Turtle (Maui or BoraBora) for the GCFairy but you're looking to move them as a package.

Edited by Droo

oops

It is the first offer so you are in the lead lol

lol.... Hey I got something out of the deal!!

But seriously I was going to offer an Oceania Earth Turtle (Maui or BoraBora) for the GCFairy but you're looking to move them as a package.

I can trade for just one coin 2 or all 3 so you are in there with your offer so far

Oh! so it goes by number of coins? not by the coin the other is offering?

I mean if the coin is a rare or valuable one...

For example... for the lackey 05, the lackey 07! ;)

from what i made of it he has the 3 on offer, and want coins in exchange for coins that he can sell on Fee Bay

ie a coin for a coin or if the right deal comes alonge a few coins for the 3 coins he has offered

Oh! so it goes by number of coins? not by the coin the other is offering?

I mean if the coin is a rare or valuable one...

For example... for the lackey 05, the lackey 07! ;)

Yes the value of the coin is considered. 2 or 3 coins that equal the value of one coin or 1 coin that is of the same value. I go by the seeking list on the geocoin gallery as guidance as how sought after a coin is.

I'm closing this thread for two reasons:

1) It belongs in the pinned trading thread at the top of the forums

2) Auctions are not allowed here (posting the current offer and updating constitutes an auction)

I'm asking the OP to post this in the thread mentioned but to NOT treat this site like an auction site. You're welcome to take offers offline but please do not post the current "bid" here.

Thanks.