I've Been Hit!

LadyBee4T

I just received a GeoDog coin for my new dog Layla. Low and behold the package contained a trackable snowball!! A yellow one at that. :):huh: I don't know if that is a commentary on my yard since there are tracks and yellow snow or what. Should I be offended or maybe thrilled that I was hit with this new coin? Me I just laughed at the thought of it being appropiate for my pack. ;):D:D

Anyone else being hit by these?

I just received a GeoDog coin for my new dog Layla. Low and behold the package contained a trackable snowball!! A yellow one at that. :):huh: I don't know if that is a commentary on my yard since there are tracks and yellow snow or what. Should I be offended or maybe thrilled that I was hit with this new coin? Me I just laughed at the thought of it being appropiate for my pack. ;):D:D

i have seen them advertised for sale but thats as close as ive got to them :(

with a recent move to a new flat, carpets are priority at the moment (only 3 rooms left)

so no new coins for me for a while

Not me, not yet. I just saw the new version, and was thinking about getting a set but, my car just died on Christmas Eve, so I have to seriously cut back on my geocoin buying for a while. :)

Sorry to hear about your car..what is it with Geocar problems.. Mine is out of commission as well. Electrical issues..

So how do these snowballs work do you pick them up and throw them at someone else?

Not me, not yet. I just saw the new version, and was thinking about getting a set but, my car just died on Christmas Eve, so I have to seriously cut back on my geocoin buying for a while. :)

Sorry to hear about your car..what is it with Geocar problems.. Mine is out of commission as well. Electrical issues..

So how do these snowballs work do you pick them up and throw them at someone else?

geoswag snowball fight

LMAO!

GOTCHA!!! :(:P:ph34r:With a yellow one at that! EW!

Edited by avroair

I love these little snowballs and i have had fun mailing them to people.

I hope nobody ever gets offended when i through yellow ones.

If you do then make sure you close your eyes. LOL

;):blink::laughing: and your mouth!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last year I was hitted with 2 normal snowballs and a black one! No yellows.... So, if I got hit by a yellow I will say thanks.... if we are talking about a geocoin! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

But how anyone can hit me with a snowball here when we have the warmest holidays from 1920's????

The temperature here is 20 - 22 C !!!!! The sun is shinning!!! We only feel some cold at night because of the moisture!!! So...

as I saw... now the snowballs are trackable???

Oh! so the old non trackable are not made any more?

That was last year's version.

The new ones are available here if you would like to throw em at someone!

Geo Snowball Fight

I got a different (looking) set of these earlier in the year from the same place, and they were (3) trackable: Clean, yellow, and dirty. The newest set have changed the front and backs a little.

Geo Snowball Fight

I got a different (looking) set of these earlier in the year from the same place, and they were (3) trackable: Clean, yellow, and dirty. The newest set have changed the front and backs a little.

Yes, the initial snowballs were non-trackable, but the thread was closed because Tooey decided to post a direct link to the sale page (a no no for non-trackables). They were then reminted as trackables.

This year's follow the same themes but are trackable.

Geo Snowball Fight

Yes, the initial snowballs were non-trackable, but the thread was closed because Tooey decided to post a direct link to the sale page (a no no for non-trackables). They were then reminted as trackables.

This year's follow the same themes but are trackable.

Ah, ok. That link must have been before my time (read: before I got hooked on geocoins and started buying them every chance I had ;))