gc.com down?

it's back up, I've just dealt with caches in the SE, North Wales and Yorkshire and Humberside. All in all a pretty quiet St Stephens day :) so back to the last few pages of the book I got off Santa yesterday [well I was up till 02:00 this morning reading it ;) ]

As for Fire Clubs, if Schnibob means what I believe he means. It's a set of juggling clubs you set on fire then juggle with :D . Anyone whose been to a Marzipan event, will have seen Mike, Gail and Aliss juggling with them :o

Deci

It seems fine for me now.

Santa brought me a pile of DVDs, some caching gloves (like normal gloves, but will be warn for cold-weather caching) biscuits (to be returned- I've lost 6 stone this year & I'm NOT going back!) and a few odds and sodas (don't want to be accused of innapropriate language) to keep me entertained on the long winter nights. Fire clubs sound like a laugh- until it all goes wrong and the dog goes up in flames with a Woof :)