any Mississippi geocachers?

jenstratn

I'm really new to this. Got introduced by my s-i-l and her friend and have really enjoyed the 5 I've found!! I 'accidently' dragged my hubby into a 3 star terrain cache and I FOUND IT!! He likes going, but is not able to go a lot b/c he's disabled from disc and bone degeneration. I live in NE MS and I am really not far from NW AL, about an hour from here to Memphis, Jackson, TN is not very far, Tupelo is right below me...I also go to Clarke County, MS and Pearl River County, MS b/c of family/friends. I'm looking for someone who is interested in meeting up from time to time to go cache around the areas mentioned. For 'buddy' purposes. Please let me know if there's someone that is interested in doing this. Thanks! :)

I'm really new to this. Got introduced by my s-i-l and her friend and have really enjoyed the 5 I've found!! I 'accidently' dragged my hubby into a 3 star terrain cache and I FOUND IT!! He likes going, but is not able to go a lot b/c he's disabled from disc and bone degeneration. I live in NE MS and I am really not far from NW AL, about an hour from here to Memphis, Jackson, TN is not very far, Tupelo is right below me...I also go to Clarke County, MS and Pearl River County, MS b/c of family/friends. I'm looking for someone who is interested in meeting up from time to time to go cache around the areas mentioned. For 'buddy' purposes. Please let me know if there's someone that is interested in doing this. Thanks! :)

Join the Mississippi Geocachers Association website (msga.net) and you will find some fine geocachers in your area. Or, email the hider of the cache you found via the geocaching email address and they will probably be glad to help you. If you come to the Jackson, MS area, contact me, I will be glad to make a cache run with you.

I'm really new to this. Got introduced by my s-i-l and her friend and have really enjoyed the 5 I've found!! I 'accidently' dragged my hubby into a 3 star terrain cache and I FOUND IT!! He likes going, but is not able to go a lot b/c he's disabled from disc and bone degeneration. I live in NE MS and I am really not far from NW AL, about an hour from here to Memphis, Jackson, TN is not very far, Tupelo is right below me...I also go to Clarke County, MS and Pearl River County, MS b/c of family/friends. I'm looking for someone who is interested in meeting up from time to time to go cache around the areas mentioned. For 'buddy' purposes. Please let me know if there's someone that is interested in doing this. Thanks! :lol:

Join the Mississippi Geocachers Association website (msga.net) and you will find some fine geocachers in your area. Or, email the hider of the cache you found via the geocaching email address and they will probably be glad to help you. If you come to the Jackson, MS area, contact me, I will be glad to make a cache run with you.

thanks so much...I tried to get in the MSGA website and had trouble. I'll try it again. I also have the Louisianna one marked b/c I'm down that way several times as well. I do go to Jackson for training with my job quite a bit so I will keep the offer in mind!! Again, thanks!! :D

Please let me know if there's someone that is interested in doing this. Thanks! ;)

Jen, your account at www.DeepSouthGC.Net has been activated. Thanks for registering.

You'll find a lot of local cachers at Deep South, with local caching info. Call us anytime, and we'll be glad to help out.

i live in west point and i jest started doing this about 6 days ago and i only have found 6 so far and this friday were going out to find more were hopeing for 12 or more and for us finding them its a lil hard cause i dont have the usb cable for the gps that we found n a box n our storage and i have to wright the cornets down and get a map to the location then go there and use the current location screen to find it lol its the magellan explorist 210 gps but ya thats about it iam n the west point area