Reesor Pioneers

ToonAl

Back in September I was doing a cache run and one of the last of the days was Sixth Sanctum:Tower of Dreams. I sort of messed up the find because I did not see it was a multi and making a long story short I found a cache where there shouldn't have been one.

At the time I signed my name and left it in place and came back to try and figure what I had found. Today I went back and grabbed the cache and brought it home.

Now the cache has to very dirty logs and one very clean with three names (including mine) on it.

Looking close at one of the dirty logs I can see the cache was called Reesor Pioners but I cannot see who owned it or why it has been archived.

Any information would be great. Also I would be interested to know if there is a way to find out about archived logs.

alb

ps. Is there anyway I can log this find. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the information, I had actually been able to figure it out by going throigh someone`s logs and finding it. (I have been away for Christmas and unable to post an update).

I am not sure I if I will post a find or not. I will work it out in my head over the next few days. Not sure if it is on the up and up. No matter a question between my id and my ego.

Real question, should I put the containor back or should I use it somewhere elseÉ

Thanks for the information, I had actually been able to figure it out by going throigh someone`s logs and finding it. (I have been away for Christmas and unable to post an update).

I am not sure I if I will post a find or not. I will work it out in my head over the next few days. Not sure if it is on the up and up. No matter a question between my id and my ego.

Real question, should I put the containor back or should I use it somewhere elseÉ

I have sent you a PM.

Now that you have tracked down the cache in question, you should try to contact the owner and see what they want done with it and ask them if it is ok to log the find.