tom petty said it best...

JZKA

the waiting is the hardest part. i dont know who is worse today - me or the kids..

12/24/2009 9:23 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

come on - its been almost an hour - why isnt it here yet? i need to go do some "christmas caching".. err r i mean "shopping" today

the waiting is the hardest part. i dont know who is worse today - me or the kids..

come on - its been almost an hour - why isnt it here yet? i need to go do some "christmas caching".. err r i mean "shopping" today

Is this your first GPSr?

Murphy said it pretty good too...

Anything that can go wrong will! Therefore your GPSr will wither be the very last delivery of day or it did not make it onto the truck and will be delivered on Monday.

:rolleyes:

it got here just after i posted - wife wont let me go out and play so im hiding it from the kids trying to convince her it needs to fully charge

Murphy said it pretty good too...

Anything that can go wrong will! Therefore your GPSr will wither be the very last delivery of day or it did not make it onto the truck and will be delivered on Monday.

it got here just after i posted - wife wont let me go out and play so im hiding it from the kids trying to convince her it needs to fully charge

Hehe..."mom why is dads present plugged into the wall?" :ph34r:

Glad the shipping company came through for you!! Enjoy!! and Happy Holidays!

LOL

Love this thread. My first GPSr is wrapped and under the tree. :ph34r: To know it is sitting right there with only a thin sheet of brightly coloured paper hiding it is just making me buggs! :D

Wrap up a decoy and go play for a while!......unless your wrapping skills are like mine.. :o then you

might get busted. :rolleyes:

LOL

Love this thread. My first GPSr is wrapped and under the tree. :o To know it is sitting right there with only a thin sheet of brightly coloured paper hiding it is just making me buggs! :unsure:

Wrap up a decoy and go play for a while!......unless your wrapping skills are like mine.. :D then you

might get busted. :rolleyes:

:ph34r: Duh! *slaps forehead* Now why didn't I think of that 3 days ago!?! :D

Is this your first GPSr?

Hmmm The "Watched-Pot" ???

Is this your first GPSr?

:)

me: honey - you need to wrap stuff - im going to take the kids out for a couple hours - get them out of your hair.. i love you

wife: whats in the box?

me: no speakey engrish <runs out door>

1 find before too dark to try and find any more - now i am looking at the software and debating the premium memberships (here and for the maps)

me: honey - you need to wrap stuff - im going to take the kids out for a couple hours - get them out of your hair.. i love you

1 find before too dark to try and find any more - now i am looking at the software and debating the premium memberships (here and for the maps)

Congrat's on the Christmas gift. Here are some helpful links for answering some of the questions you may have while learning about your new toy. Team CowboyPapa usually posts these for new PN owners with questions.

Check these for getting started:

http://pn-series.wiki.delorme.com/

http://delormepn40.wikispaces.com/

http://pn-series.wiki.delorme.com/Getting+Started

Also:

http://delormepn40.wikispaces.com/Map+Layering

Great help at the DeLorme Fourm:

http://forums.delorme.com/

Is this your first GPSr?

:)

Premium Membership = Pocket Queries(with ability to filter) = 500 caches at once = Debate Over! :o