pocket queries hints

boabness

When you create a Pocket Query, you will receive an email with an attachment. This attachment is a zip file. You must unzip it to use it. So save it to your computer. Then unzip it. There will be two .gpx files. One contains the geocaches themselves. The other files contains child waypoints, such as parking or other info.

i have did all that i have it all on my gps . but i dont get the encrypted hints with the description

all i get is the descrition and some user coments

is there a box to tick to get the encrypted hints

They are in the gpx and on the unit - go out to the menus - select a geocache and one of the menu options is hint.

i have did all that i have it all on my gps . but i dont get the encrypted hints with the description

all i get is the descrition and some user coments

is there a box to tick to get the encrypted hints

They are in the gpx and on the unit - go out to the menus - select a geocache and one of the menu options is hint.

this is what im getting in the paperless bit

the difficulty, terrain, cache size, tractables, concordance, the bit where they tell you about the cache, comments from people who have found it. and at the bottom trackables again .

no encrypted hints that you get on the site

thats how i was asking is there something i never ticked .

if you dont get the encrypted hints paperless is a bit pointless lol

If the Dakota is like the Oregon (I own a Colorado and have used a friend's Oregon a few times and I know it's a little different than my Colorado...the Dakota looks like a small Oregon and from what I've seen has many similar features) you probably need to be navigating to the geocache to get the option to show the hint...unlike the Colorado which allows you to display the Logs and Hints while looking at the Description without to need to choose Go To Location first.