Season's Greetings to our Canadian Cache Reviewers

Tequila

Starting a thread for everyone to pass along their best wishes to our Canadian Cache Reviewers.

In Ontario, I deal with:

Cache-Drone

Cache-Minder

Cache-Tech

Cache-Viewer

If there are others across Canada, please add their names into the thread.

I am sure 2009 was probably a record setting year for caches published.......and probably archived. :laughing:

It is amazing how often I get email notifications in the wee hours of the morning. Do these guys ever sleep?

One task they perform that I personally think is invaluable is archiving "abandoned" caches in need of maintenance. It can't be a fun task but it is good to know that someone is periodically cleansing the data base.

So here is hats off to Cache-_______, Thanks for a great year and looking forward to another fun year in 2010.

Tequila

Starting a thread for everyone to pass along their best wishes to our Canadian Cache Reviewers.

In Ontario, I deal with:

Cache-Drone

Cache-Minder

Cache-Tech

Cache-Viewer

Let me also add my voice of appreciation to their efforts. Another valuable service that they provide is their willingness to review our ideas for possible caches before we go too far in developing them. Whenever I have approached them their responses have been entirely professional and where my idea(s) aren't feasible they take the time to explain so in a manner that I understand and appreciate.

Entogeek

Out west, Cache Effect covers a pretty huge territory (measured in provinces), seems to be inexhaustible (it's like they were doing the work of two somehow), and has always been a treat to work with.

Merry Christmas, and thanks for all the fish.

Second Cheers for Cache Effect, It must be one heck of a load this reviewer tackles. And timely publishing with quick emails on a few proxidimy issues. All in All aclass act. All the best to Cache Effect and all my fellow Geocachers. Happy Holidays

Out west, Cache Effect covers a pretty huge territory (measured in provinces), seems to be inexhaustible (it's like they were doing the work of two somehow), and has always been a treat to work with.

Merry Christmas, and thanks for all the fish.

Second Cheers for Cache Effect, It must be one heck of a load this reviewer tackles. And timely publishing with quick emails on a few proxidimy issues. All in All aclass act. All the best to Cache Effect and all my fellow Geocachers. Happy Holidays

3rd Cheers again to Cache Effect . He always publishes my caches within a day or to . Good Job! Merry Christmas! :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to our local reviewer onecrazycanadian!! Thanks for all you do for Saskatchewan and Manitoba and also a shout out and thank you to Cache Chameleon who fills in when needed here in Saskatchewan! You both do great work!!

May you and yours have a most joyous holiday season!!

Sarah, Steve and Nick (and the 4 footed George and Lex too)