So im going on a trip

hurshh

So I'm leaving in a few days to go to Hawaii for Christmas (i used to live in Hawaii, my family wants me home for Christmas) anyways, I'm going to reach a big point in my Geocareer the big 100 while I'm over there. I have enough time in layovers to get one cache in Seattle, outside the airport, one cache on Maui, outside the airport, and then about a week to get as many caches as I can in and around Honolulu. I'm only 6 caches away from 100 so I'm sure I'm going to get there in the next week. I guess my question is what should I do to prepare for this trip. I already have a camelback full of swag, spare batteries, travelbugs, and pens. Have I missed anything??? Any tips? what do you think??? Oh, and if you have a travel bug within 30 miles of Moscow Id, and you want them to go to Hawaii, let me know, I'll go get em.

Thanks!

Hurshh

We went to Hawaii for Christmas last year, but did most of our caching on the Big Island, which I do highly recommend for anyone reading this prior to a Hawaii trip. I do remember, however, lots of caches within Honolulu, many with historical or somehow interesting context. I don't know if I just lucked out, but the caches in Hawaii seem to be high qualitity and very well thought out. Enjoy!

We went to Hawaii for Christmas last year, but did most of our caching on the Big Island, which I do highly recommend for anyone reading this prior to a Hawaii trip. I do remember, however, lots of caches within Honolulu, many with historical or somehow interesting context. I don't know if I just lucked out, but the caches in Hawaii seem to be high qualitity and very well thought out. Enjoy!

Two years ago we went to Kauai on our 60th wedding anv. We also got our 2000th and Hawaii was our 49th state. We worked out of our resort on a different trip every day. Geocaching took us to most of the worthwhile sites on the island. A routing GPS was amazing and even took us up quite a few dirt roads. Most enjoyable. Have a nice trip. Dick and Arlene

You may want to consider GC23, Geocache as your 100th. It's the oldest one in Hawaii. I did that one back on 16 Aug 02 while on vacation. It's still going!!!

A great Idea! I will save this one for my 100th Geocache. Thank you!

Any chance you might have to liberate our I Love Geocaching Geocoin (TB22HNA) from puzzle cache GC1PRKF 'The Letters' near Honolulu, we'd be forever grateful. It was placed there July 1st and whether or not it is still there is a mystery. :D

Drop us an email if you can help us in anyway and have a fantastic vacation! :(

Hmm... well I don't normally do puzzle caches.... I'm more of a traditional kind of guy... but I will give it a try! This is looking to be an interesting trip. Thank you guys for helping me out. Let me know if you come up with any other ideas.