2005 Alaska

2006 Alaska

2008 Alaska

2008 Alaska Coinamnet

2009 Alaska

USA 2005

Tree of Life

South Carolina 2006

Were there any more? Also if anyone has any (other than 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 Alaska or the South Carolina) that they would be willing to part with I'd LOVE to trade/buy it from you. (*hehe* A girl can dream can't she?) :laughing::laughing:

Left to right, top to bottom: 2009 Alaska (front & back, brown bears & salmon with prospector searching for his cache near Denali), 2008 Alaska coinament (front & back, polar bear & penguins), 2008 Alaska front (polar bear), 2006 Alaska (wolf), 2005 Alaska (moose). Note that all "regular" editions for 2005, 2006, 2008, and 2009 have the prospector back. The coinaments feature the year's front with a different back. More information may be found at the GeocacheAlaska! website.

2009bearsil300.jpgAKCoinCacheSM.jpg

2008holsilfrcr300.JPG2008holsilbkcr300.JPG

polarbear-s200.JPGsilverfront.JPG

AKCoinMooseSM.jpg

Edit: 2006 coinament sporting the moose with Christmas lights in his antlers was struck in solid nickel:

xmasmoose.jpg

Edited by Ladybug Kids

Nevada 2005 .999 silver

I was going to mention that one since I have one for trade.

I was wondering.... how a trade with a geocoin minted in real ilver can be done!

I mean... 1:1 or with more coins... you will choose coins etc???

Oh...and how this coin looks like? :D

I would be willing to trade many coins for the silver versions, or a 1:1 for my 2009 silver Alaska coin.

As to what they look like, they normally look like the other versions... in just silver.

:D The thing I was wondering is if the coins (I do not know all of these silver ones), are full metal or with color! Since real coins started to have colors on them.... and there are silver coins (real ones) with color too.... I was wondering if there are real silver geocoins but they have colors!!! :(

What all coins were made in the .999 pure silver edition? I know there is:

2005 Alaska

2006 Alaska

2008 Alaska

2008 Alaska Coinamnet

2009 Alaska

USA 2005

Tree of Life

South Carolina 2006

Were there any more? Also if anyone has any (other than 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 Alaska or the South Carolina) that they would be willing to part with I'd LOVE to trade/buy it from you. (*hehe* A girl can dream can't she?) :mad::D

Dhenninger made an April Fool's coin out of silver, I remember now. I think there were 30 made. It's purty.