Map install on oregon 400t

LECTRAGLIDE

Can anyone please help me with street navigation to a cache on my oregon 400t .

I cant seem to figure out how to get to the cache by road . My old gps map 60 would ask me when I wanted to find a cache

how I wanted to navigate to it . By road or off road .

I have city navigator cd I would like to install on a micro sd card but I am not sure how to do that either . My 1st try at this showed no way to access the card from the oregon after i installed them.

Thankyou

I cant seem to figure out how to get to the cache by road . My old gps map 60 would ask me when I wanted to find a cache

I have city navigator cd I would like to install on a micro sd card but I am not sure how to do that either . My 1st try at this showed no way to access the card from the oregon after i installed them.

Thankyou

The Oregon 400T is really an awesome caching device.

I assume you have the Topo USA installed.

Have you been able to load *.gpx cache files into it yet?

As for loading CN into it, I would suggest loading the CN software into mapsource, and then unlocking the software for your Oregon. Then transfer all of CN to a micro SD card...

Once you have Topo USA, CN, and a *.gpx file (with cache data) loaded you'll be able to route to a cache via turn by turn directions on the streets, and then route straight line via Topo USA overland to the cache.

You need to take it one step at a time...

Load CN into your Oregon,

Then

Load Cache data into it.

If you need detailed instruction, people here can help you. Just ask specific questions.

Here's a good resource for the Oregon:

http://garminoregon.wikispaces.com/message/list/home

Thankyou

As for loading CN into it, I would suggest loading the CN software into mapsource, and then unlocking the software for your Oregon. Then transfer all of CN to a micro SD card...

Once you have Topo USA, CN, and a *.gpx file (with cache data) loaded you'll be able to route to a cache via turn by turn directions on the streets, and then route straight line via Topo USA overland to the cache.

Then

Load Cache data into it.

If you need detailed instruction, people here can help you. Just ask specific questions.

OK Thanks for your help . I installed the mapset to the micro sd card and the gps says it cant unlock the map. Can I only use cn on one gps ? I have a zumo that I use cn for now . Thanks for the link also .

Thankyou

Then

Load Cache data into it.

OK Thanks for your help . I installed the mapset to the micro sd card and the gps says it cant unlock the map. Can I only use cn on one gps ? I have a zumo that I use cn for now . Thanks for the link also .

Current City Navigator map are unlockable for only one GPS. In the past they used to let you unlock them for two. Now they want ~$100.00 per GPS.

Sam

Thankyou

Then

Load Cache data into it.

Current City Navigator map are unlockable for only one GPS. In the past they used to let you unlock them for two. Now they want ~$100.00 per GPS.

Sam