Micro's

im a love and hate person.

love them for that simple find during a busy day, :ph34r:

hate them if you spent half the day in the rain to find a micro at the end of your multi :rolleyes:

Hate is not strong enough, I am now starting to dispise SMALL's as well! Sorry but you should hide as big as you can 3" x 3" Containers hiden in woods are just pointless!

I want space to keep a proper pen, to place a travel bug and use the Cache as a board whilst writing my log... So any one thinking about settinga cache PLEASE do it LARGE!

I am now at the stage I do not move TB's there are so many micor's smalls I struggle to find a cache to leave them in.

Sorry I know this was not meant to be a flaming but...

im a love and hate person.

love them for that simple find during a busy day, :ph34r:

hate them if you spent half the day in the rain to find a micro at the end of your multi :rolleyes:

Hate is not strong enough, I am now starting to dispise SMALL's as well! Sorry but you should hide as big as you can 3" x 3" Containers hiden in woods are just pointless!

I want space to keep a proper pen, to place a travel bug and use the Cache as a board whilst writing my log... So any one thinking about settinga cache PLEASE do it LARGE!

I am now at the stage I do not move TB's there are so many micor's smalls I struggle to find a cache to leave them in.

Sorry I know this was not meant to be a flaming but...

Can I presume that is a no for the I Love Micro's category? :o

I wouldn't say Micros are like Marmite. I don't love them or hate them.

I love Marmite - have done ever since, as a very small child in a highchair, I managed to reach the pot on the table and consume a whole teaspoonful before anyone realised and grabbed the pot back. :ph34r:

Any cache is better than no cache, so Micro's are good in places where you can't conceal anything bigger. But I hate the Micro "hidden in ivy" in a wood full of ivy covered trees. :rolleyes:

I love marmite and i love some micro's. But i hate ones that are hidden bad or in silly places like the one i found and put my arm in to get and sliced a 6 inch cut in my arm of some old barbed wire and in the middle of nowhere with only a plaster to stem the flow of blood ( My first caching wound ) but they are great when you only have an hour or so spare