My cache page

redjada

I hope this is the right place for this.

For some reason my cache page has gotten huge? It takes up 2 and a half of my computer screen. It wasn't like this before. Could it be from the way the last log was done? HTML? Or something else? Take a look GC21DGP.

Please let me know if there is a way to fix it so it is normal size.

Thanks

RedJada

Edited by redjada

Too early. Here's a clicky linky for those that haven't had their coffee: GC21DGP

I'm guessing it's the log that geoscoobs left you with the big long single "word" in it.

If I paste that same "word" into this post it will probably do the same thing to the forums...

EDIT: Or not.

Double EDIT: Yep, if you click on the link to view just that log, that page is a horizontal scroll fest as well. You'll just have to wait till a few more logs knock it down the list.

Edited by Castle Mischief

Yep... its that log. I just copy/pasted it into one of my archived caches and the same thing happened. For the sake of others, if not yourself, ask him to change it. Even once it scrolls off the page, it will affect the page when anyone hits the View All Logs link, and I'm not sure what effect it will have on the various paperless caching devices.

Yep... its that log. I just copy/pasted it into one of my archived caches and the same thing happened. For the sake of others, if not yourself, ask him to change it. Even once it scrolls off the page, it will affect the page when anyone hits the View All Logs link, and I'm not sure what effect it will have on the various paperless caching devices.

Emailing geoscoobs now. Hopefully we can get this figured out. I know its a pain to see a cache page like this. I know it is for me, I can only imagine what its like for everyone else.

I will post an update when I get it fixed. Thanks for the help.