Geo Mate Jr.

Geo-raldo

Grandma bought our son a geomate jr. for Christmas along with the update USB cable. We have gone to the mygeomate.com website to do the updates and we keep getting an error that says internet explorer has stopped working.

We have tried many things and just can't get this update to work. Anyone else had these problems?

Grandma bought our son a geomate jr. for Christmas along with the update USB cable. We have gone to the mygeomate.com website to do the updates and we keep getting an error that says internet explorer has stopped working.

We have tried many things and just can't get this update to work. Anyone else had these problems?

G'day Geo-raldo

My name's Waz. I work for the company and I'm happy to help out. My first guess is that there is some anti-virus or anti-phishing software that you are running that isn't playing very nicely with the Update Kit software. If you have something like Norton anti-virus, try disabling this (especially the anti-phishing part) before trying an update.

Cheers

Waz